No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying today to Sin but till now cannot select desired seat , its vaccant but when clicked it , it says it was taken.. darn..

Comment

• What I find interesting is that they made so many mistakes, had so many glitches and not once during this entire thing did they make Saver award seats available on 77W/380/345 by mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
        What I find interesting is that they made so many mistakes, had so many glitches and not once during this entire thing did they make Saver award seats available on 77W/380/345 by mistake
        They did. http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11647

Comment

• Their website displays some bizzare information on their destinations.

Conversion rate from DKK to SGD today on their site was 1 DKK = 4.31 SGD.

Should be the other way around!
          Last edited by KC*; 11 August 2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

• System Error
            A system error has occurred. Please try again.
            (NSrmTD!1069966382)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
              For those who are calling for heads to be rolled. It's been happening. Many heads have been severed
              the site is getting better slowly but has there been any announcement (since the apology by the CEO) i missed about who has taken responsibility for this fiasco and done the honorable thing?

i do not wish to see the grisly severed heads but more openess about what went wrong and how its being put right would be an improvement on the current situation where the poor front line staff are having to cope with lots of frustrated customers without any decent answers

Comment

• self deleted for OT
                Last edited by kapitan; 12 August 2011, 11:29 AM.
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• self deleted for OT
                  Last edited by kapitan; 12 August 2011, 11:30 AM.
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• System Error
                    A system error has occurred. Please try again.
                    (P3BhTG!873811484)

Comment

• Look there may be some areas of improvement, but the bugs remain across-the-board.

I just tried changing seat allocation online, and after selecting the seats, got a message saying that those seats "had just been selected by another passenger" and to try again.

Well in fact those seats HAD been successfully selected and assigned to me, but obviously the system was just to bug-ridden to produce the correct messages...

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Look there may be some areas of improvement, but the bugs remain across-the-board.

I just tried changing seat allocation online, and after selecting the seats, got a message saying that those seats "had just been selected by another passenger" and to try again.

Well in fact those seats HAD been successfully selected and assigned to me, but obviously the system was just to bug-ridden to produce the correct messages...
                        Over the last month, I had no trouble changing seats for award tickets and upgrade tickets but NONE of my paid tickets allowed me to change without giving an error message. In fact, I couldn't do anything useful online for paid tickets. Haha...was SQ's message to me "we don't want you to pay for your tickets".

Comment

• Tried to do an upgrade on confirmed booking but the function doesn't even exist any more. Called the call centre and got the "high volume, go away" message. Persisted and finally got an agent who acknowledged it wasn't working.

Was trying to get a Saver upgrade on the FRA/SIN 744 for nostalgia sake, but no award seats available and no wait list.

Comment

• An application error occurred. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines office.

Comment

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              Look there may be some areas of improvement, but the bugs remain across-the-board.

+1. Same thing happens to me.

Comment

• And this was at the bottom of the "Select meals" page... Will be sure to contact Public Affairs in writing when I next BTC...

Singapore Airlines reserves all its rights relating to the intellectual property of material made available on the media centre. By downloading for any purpose, the Customer acknowledges that the material will be used only for purposed permitted under copyright law (including but not limited to bona fide review) or that the use is explicitly authorized, prior to use, and in writing by Singapore Airlines Public Affairs Department.

Comment

Working...
                                X