The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBT View Post
    ...... I could still hear some voices in the background. Before she de-Muzaked me she let out a massive sigh, which I could hear...
    I have also been noticing that the background noise at the call centre is very bad. I wonder if the call centre has been expanded to a makeshift location with no proper headphones / acoustic treatements in order to handle the massive volume of call due to the non-functioning of the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      It doesn't recognise my 11-digit BD number. Anyone else have the same issue?
      On the old site it did accept the number but when I got my BP still the KF number had overwritten everything. I hevn't got it to accpet it on the new site though as I normally don't even manage to get to that point

Comment

• Seem completely cannot be used today.

Comment

• I tried to book award ticket to Bali, but all economy saver is not avail.

Then switch to Lombok, manage to be put on WL, but after all the details when I submit, I got Error 404--Not Found!!! Totally unacceptable.

This really means they never done any testing!
          visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by charvy View Post
            Just yesterday, I searched for the word "contact" at the search box cos I was trying to find the KF number to call.. and guess what?

It throws out an error as follow:

A system error has occurred. Please try again.

(6wzpNj!-186027461)

Gee it is not funny anymore. Looks like we're helping them to test the website for bugs! Wonder if we do get any freebies for doing this.. wishful thinking i know.
            Its ENHANCEMENET to serve us better.......

Comment

• Originally posted by darzee View Post
              may be new experience on the low cost airlines? this is preview?
              visit my blog

Comment

• Managed to edit dates for my LAX and JFK flights this summer, got 19 confirmation emails from Krisflyer.
                The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• Originally posted by darzee View Post
                  hahaa... if only we can opt out from this enhancement. crap enhancement.

Comment

• The number of bugs I am still finding is beyond anything... Call Center agent on the PPS line today: 'You can also use our webpage to do this. Have you tried it online already?'... Argh!?x!... Why the heck would I call SQ and wait for ten minutes if it's not an absolute must???

Comment

• Even though I should have known better, for a laugh I just went in a tried to change a the return flights on a booking for which I have already taken the outbound flights.

What a waste of time. Many people are well aware that changing bookings was one of the biggest PITA's on the old site (what I'd give to have that back....), but at least you could get it to do something. I can find the booking easy enough (as long as I have the booking ref), but after clicking on 'Change your booking' I can't get it to do anything else!. It asks 'Do you wish to change one segment, or the whole itinerary?' but doesn't allow you to change anything. So I selected the date I want to change to and hit 'search availability' and it just keeps saying 'We are unable to find recommendations for your search. Please change your search criteria and resubmit the search'.

But I can't change anything, because it won't let me.

This is beyond a joke now. I wonder how long it's going take to sort this mess out.

Comment

• It's rooted.

Went to the website this morning, twice, without logging in.

On the home page:

Mr Alan J**n W**d You currently have 3,311 miles.

Needless to say, I'm not that person.

Totally rooted.
                        F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Extremely annoyed. Unable to check in for my flight via the website even though flight is less than 48 hours. When I called the call centre, the phone line full of static ... the person does not speak English clearly with strong Indian accent. After explaining, he tells me "your voice is cracking" ... of course, when your call centre phone lines are shite. Finally, am told that he is unable to assist me for check in on the phone and advises to try the website again "later", it might work. Unbelievable and pathetic!

Comment

• Had to book PER-AMD return for a couple of staff members.

The website indicated that PER-AMD return was unavailable. However, PER-SIN SIN-AMD was available. Booking as separate legs increases the price to over A$2100 per pax.

I contacted the call centre who said when flights were getting full it is SQ policy to leave open separate legs but make unavailable combined legs. The call centre would not allow me to book PER-AMD return as a single booking whilst they were happy for me to book PER-SIN SIN-AMD which results in a higher price.

Is this a change in policy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gunners View Post
                              ...Is this a change in policy?
                              No, this is standard Married Segments availability. Yield management allocates availabilities not by individual segment, but by origin/destination. Well, it is kind of change in policy, but it was changed back in the 1980s.

You can waitlist and there is a reasonable chance that it will clear as individual segments are available.

Comment

• I've been trying to book a flight and am having problems selecting my seats before paying for the booking. Having not booked with Singapore Airlines before, can anyone tell me whether it's possible to also select your seats after having made the booking?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X