No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go. @Star G For what do you need online check in anyway lah? More fun like that no? Come to airport and see what seat is left, can or not?

Comment

• I managed 2/2 OLCIs so far, both within 36 hrs... was I lucky?

Comment

• Can't pay for miles extension

Another datapoint: I was trying to extend some miles that were due to expire, but I could not get past the payment page. I tried using three different credit cards, but in all cases the CCV code would go blank after pressing "Proceed with Payment," and the website urged me to enter a CCV code.

I called Krisflyer to inquire. The lady I spoke to tried to put me on hold while checked what was wrong, but probably didn't quite hit the Elevator Muzak button properly because I could still hear some voices in the background. Before she de-Muzaked me she let out a massive sigh, which I could hear... then she informed me that it was indeed a problem with the site, and that she would extend the miles for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Am I missing something here, or have they actually made it more difficult to check your own bookings than it was before ?.
          Well I have played around with it now and while I can finally find my bookings there is much messing around and it would appear that yes, they have made it more difficult to access your bookings.

But while I can access and print off all my paid bookings (listed as 'Commercial') I cannot access my redemption booking for some bizarre reason. Clicking on 'View and manage', rather than displaying the booking a box pops up that displays my surnam and the booking ref, but says:

'Because you did no book on singaporeair.com, we require additional information' and 'items marked with an asterisk are required'. But there is no asterisk anywhere.

Not only that, but while it is true I did not book it on the website, it's a bl**dy KF redemption booking, you know 'Krisflyer', their very own FFP. Why on earth would you not have automatic access to that booking.....just like we did before they knackered the website.

Comment

• Originally posted by WBT View Post
            Another datapoint: I was trying to extend some miles that were due to expire, but I could not get past the payment page. I tried using three different credit cards, but in all cases the CCV code would go blank after pressing "Proceed with Payment," and the website urged me to enter a CCV code.

I called Krisflyer to inquire. The lady I spoke to tried to put me on hold while checked what was wrong, but probably didn't quite hit the Elevator Muzak button properly because I could still hear some voices in the background. Before she de-Muzaked me she let out a massive sigh, which I could hear... then she informed me that it was indeed a problem with the site, and that she would extend the miles for me.
            hmmmm i also have the same problem. The submit button keeps deleting my security code and keep saying i need to enter it.

this is show how badly the testing is!!! i can imagine SQ website is like this.

on the line now....... they said "we have experiencing teething problem with our website". OMG!!! this is major disaster not teething problem!!!!

I wonder why they did not revert back to old website. Don't tell me they never do proper backup before they deployed new web, so no way to revert back.

I am not surprise if they really use I company.
            visit my blog

Comment

• i only use SQ's website and I get the message too.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

'Because you did no book on singaporeair.com, we require additional information' and 'items marked with an asterisk are required'. But there is no asterisk anywhere.
              In addition...

This booking is not eligible for change

Really? J fares can't be changed?

Perhaps this is an attempt to cull more QPP/TPP from their FFP since Kyo has no problems

Comment

• Feedback from a friend: Was short of a few miles for redemption - so had to pay the top up fee. When she ticked the "pay top up" - the continue button grayed out.

Somebody ought to get the can for this unmitigated disaster.

Comment

• I just hanged up the phone. Like WBT, he took down my CC number and said they will processs it.

When he asked anything else. I asked him when they will fix the problem, he said they are working on it. May be 1-2 weeks.... OMG!! Again like I said this is not teething problem
                  visit my blog

Comment

• Local fares promos for ex-Oz leads to... no promos/no fares despite being advertised on the main page. LOVELY.

Comment

• Originally posted by demue View Post
                      Way to go. @Star G For what do you need online check in anyway lah? More fun like that no? Come to airport and see what seat is left, can or not?
                      @demue orso can lah. But if can olci can see other seats faster better mah. Waliao.

Comment

• Just yesterday, I searched for the word "contact" at the search box cos I was trying to find the KF number to call.. and guess what?

It throws out an error as follow:

A system error has occurred. Please try again.

(6wzpNj!-186027461)

Gee it is not funny anymore. Looks like we're helping them to test the website for bugs! Wonder if we do get any freebies for doing this.. wishful thinking i know.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          @demue orso can lah. But if can olci can see other seats faster better mah. Waliao.

TOO FUNNY!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                            orso can lah.

Aiyo! It's spelt oso lah....

Comment

• It doesn't recognise my 11-digit BD number. Anyone else have the same issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                                It doesn't recognise my 11-digit BD number. Anyone else have the same issue?
                                That's not really a new bug. I sometimes had it with the old platform. Personally, I always use my KF during the booking process and change to BD only at check-in, if I want to credit there.

Comment

Working...
                                X