Problem with online booking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with online booking.

This morning I wanted to make an online booking and everything worked well until the screen Ticketing & Payment.

On that screen this messages appears "We regret to inform that our system is currently unable to complete this booking. Please contact your local Singapore Airlines office for assistance."

In Belgium there is no SIA office so therefore I had to contact AMS (Amsterdam) reservation.

AMS reservation replied that they could make the booking but I could not select my seats myself. They could only take note on my seat preference.

As selecting seats myself is very important to me, I asked AMS reservation why they can make the booking and I could not make the booking online.
    They replied "Please retry online later, mayby it will work then."

Meanwhile I already retried several times booking online but still without positive outcome.

This is my flight plan:
    Outbound:
    06 oct
    BRU-FRA (SQ2073)
    FRA-SIN (SQ325)
    07 oct
    SIN-DPS (SQ948)

Return:
    30 oct
    DPS-SIN (SQ947)
    SIN-LHR (SQ322)
    31 oct
    LHR-BRU (SN2092)

I suspect something is going on with the last segment LHR-BRU because operated by Brussels Airlines (but Star Alliance partner)

Anyone observed same problems with online booking ?
    Anyone suggestions ?

Have you tried calling their SIN call centre?

Comment

I think big brother is watching this site ! (or is it coincidence ?)
      Some hours after posting this thread, AMS reservation contacted me by phone and told me they would resolve this problem.
      And yes, a little bit later, AMS called me again, and my booking was a fact.
      I could even select my seats myself !

Anyway, I think there computer system is showing more and more strange behaviour.

Last month, when checking online another booking I made, one of my segments had disappeared from the system.
      I then also contacted AMS and they could correct this error.
      They could not give a reason to this suddenly disappearing from this segment.

Last week, I did not receive SMS alert nor could I check-in online for my flights DPS-SIN-FRA-BRU.
      I contacted SIA in Denpasar but they told me I could not check-in online because of a computer glitch.
      At check-in at DPS airport check-in agent tried his best but could not issue my boarding pass for the flight FRA-BRU (flight with SQ number but operated by Lufthansa).

Comment

Working...
      X