Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG F class and LH F class : book the cook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG F class and LH F class : book the cook?

hi all,

it has been awhile that i have posted something on SQTALK.

anybody familiar with TG F class and LH F class regarding special meals?
    can we book the cook like on SQ?

my next trip, i m booked to fly CDG BKK on TG F class until SIN and return i m on LH F class SIN FRA CDG.

is there a "book the cook" on LH and TG.....like on SQ?

thanks!

Originally posted by plkong View Post
    hi all,

my next trip, i m booked to fly CDG BKK on TG F class until SIN and return i m on LH F class SIN FRA CDG.

thanks!

I am familiar with only TG F. They have this link:
    http://www.thaiair.com/AWR_PREM/view-trip.jsp

But I normally follow up with a call to make sure that it's confirmed.
    ________
    Nevada dispensaries
    Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

LH don't have it.

TG have it ex-BKK and also from the UK and Germany. I am not familiar with ex-CDG. When are you flying CDG-BKK ?. I have the menu for this months TG933. It will be up when I get back towards the end of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
        LH don't have it.

TG have it ex-BKK and also from the UK and Germany. I am not familiar with ex-CDG. When are you flying CDG-BKK ?. I have the menu for this months TG933. It will be up when I get back towards the end of next week.
        There is an ex CDG TG "BTC" menu also. I saw it somewhere as I have a 931 coming up sometime next year and was perusing it.

Comment

dear j.lin, thanks for the link!

MAN Flyer, i m booked on 6NOV to do CDG BKK

SQflyergirl, thanks for your reply.

Comment

j.lin,

thanks for the link, it works!

p

Comment

no prob
              ________
              DIGITAL VAPORIZERS
              Last edited by j.lin; 13 March 2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

hi all,

thanks!
                By booking the pattern you will miss out on the premier feature on LH - the LH F class terminal.. where you will be driven to your aircraft in a Porsche Cayenne !

If you book the reverse, LH out and TG in, then you will get meet and greet in BKK and use of the F spa.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                  By booking the pattern you will miss out on the premier feature on LH - the LH F class terminal.. where you will be driven to your aircraft in a Porsche Cayenne !

If you book the reverse, LH out and TG in, then you will get meet and greet in BKK and use of the F spa.
                  hi Guy Betsy,

thanks for the proposed booking...i am aware of that...but that is ok....will do it another time

Comment

hi Guy Betsy,

thanks for the proposed booking...i am aware of that...but that is ok....will do it another time
                    FRA has also a very good restaurant in their First Class Lounge with a great selection of wines and spirits where you can eat before the flight and then just board and go to bed. Food on the ground is ways nicer than in the air...

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                      FRA has also a very good restaurant in their First Class Lounge with a great selection of wines and spirits where you can eat before the flight and then just board and go to bed. Food on the ground is ways nicer than in the air...
                      hi SMK77,

seems that i am missing out on a very good restaurant in LH F class lounge...and yes, food on the ground is always nice than up in the air. i don't like to have elaborate lunches or dinners up in the air...difficult to go to bed with a full tummy .... and surely not comfortable to go to sleep

Comment

Working...
                      X