NH - Some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NH - Some questions

I got my grubby lil paws on a HKG-NRT-JFK on NH at their Super Value Business Class fares (D fare I think) for Nov 2010. Seemed like quite a bargain I reckon.

For NH flights that are operated by NQ (JAL), are they still on NH metal but with NQ crew? I noticed that when I was selecting seats, it was a 2-1-2 cabin 767 for NRT-HKG vv sectors, which according to seatexpert/seatguru NQ does not have but NH does.

Also, I understand from the NH seatmap and from TOF, NRT-JFK is one of maybe three routes in which the NH 77Ws with the new C flatbeds are used. So the next question would be: what are the chances of NH flights TGing?

For NH itineraries (be it on F, C or Y) which involve an overnight stay in TYO (I think all of NH's HKG-NRT/HND flights will miss the NRT-CONUS flights of the same day), will NH pay for the overnight stay presumably at their Narita Crowne Plaza hotel?

Originally posted by Danny Bhoy View Post
    I got my grubby lil paws on a HKG-NRT-JFK on NH at their Super Value Business Class fares (D fare I think) for Nov 2010. Seemed like quite a bargain I reckon.

For NH flights that are operated by NQ (JAL), are they still on NH metal but with NQ crew? I noticed that when I was selecting seats, it was a 2-1-2 cabin 767 for NRT-HKG vv sectors, which according to seatexpert/seatguru NQ does not have but NH does.

Also, I understand from the NH seatmap and from TOF, NRT-JFK is one of maybe three routes in which the NH 77Ws with the new C flatbeds are used. So the next question would be: what are the chances of NH flights TGing?

For NH itineraries (be it on F, C or Y) which involve an overnight stay in TYO (I think all of NH's HKG-NRT/HND flights will miss the NRT-CONUS flights of the same day), will NH pay for the overnight stay presumably at their Narita Crowne Plaza hotel?
    NH and NQ are the same service , it will be the club ANA Asia seating (or perhaps the new Cradle seating(same config)).

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Bhoy View Post

Slim, but it can happen.

NH used to pay for Narita hotels, but IIRC, that went away quite some time ago. Is there even an airline out there that still does this?
      HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Slim, but it can happen.

NH used to pay for Narita hotels, but IIRC, that went away quite some time ago. Is there even an airline out there that still does this?
        QR = provided its >8hrs and there's no shorter connection within 24hrs... or something along those lines...

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

Somewhat related question since there are now flight options between some Asian destinations to both HND and NRT. Any idea what is the best way to transfer between the two airports?

I gather that rail is slower but surer altho problematic with heavy luggage (shld not be a factor for me since I'm a cabin hog), while limobuses are theoretically faster but can be affected by jams and more ex. For both modes, how much time should I give for the respective transfers not counting check-in and immigration times? 3hrs praps?

Comment

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/all-n...uggage-me.html
            HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
            X