TK66/67 IST-SIN-CGK-SIN-IST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TK66/67 IST-SIN-CGK-SIN-IST

In my wanderings on the Interweb, I realise that Turkish Airlines has flights between SIN-CGK.

I've tried to do a dummy booking but was unable to on the TK website in all classes.

It'd definitely be interesting to also have them competing on this route and I wonder what their prices would be like. Is this route only bookable through a TA?

It appears that they don't have rights to sell SIN-CGK-SIN.

Comment

Truly a pity, but I guess it's possible to redeem with them on this route - must try someday... their timings are not too bad

Comment

Do they still fly the 77W to SIN? Or are they A332 only these days?

Comment

They seem to be sending the A332 presently.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
            It appears that they don't have rights to sell SIN-CGK-SIN.
            Ah... no wonder. I tried to book the flight also. I thought there was a glitch on the website.

Comment

But the funny thing is that IIRC they advertised their flights to CGK on buses and cabs here is SIN. At least I think (I may be dilusional though ) I saw those a few months back. Alas I also tried the TK website and while it allows you to select the route nothing comes up.

BTW LH promoting a 200 SGD all in RT fare to CGK in Y just in case anyone is interested. Tried it out and fare actually came out to be 187 SGD all in IIRC. Not bad.

Comment

5th Freedom Approved

TK has just been given 5th freedom for SIN-CGK-SIN.

Istanbul – Singapore -Jakarta-Singapore- Istanbul flights which are already being operated as 7 frequencies per week in the Summer 2011 Season will be operated with 5th Traffik Right on the route Singapore -Jakarta-Singapore valid from 11.04.2011
                http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-IN...l-flights.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

Yet another airline flying between SIN and CGK? Wonder how many more airlines are going to get rights for this route...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

A quick check on their website shows special J fares CGK-SIN-CGK of above USD 600. Quite high compared to LH, considering similar timings and frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      Wonder how many more airlines are going to get rights for this route...
                      I count 12 already..

Comment

The more the merrier I say.

Note to Self: next trip to CGK, please try TY.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          A quick check on their website shows special J fares CGK-SIN-CGK of above USD 600. Quite high compared to LH, considering similar timings and frequency.
                          That would be a tad too high. In particular as they don't do much service & food wise on those short add-on flights. At least that's what MAN Flyer's experience on SGN-BKK showed.

I can also see the Biz fare at 661 SGD right now RT and the Y fare a reasonably competitive 250 SGD (on several days) RT converted from about 140 Euro. The good thing about the Y fare is that it is changeable and cancelable against a fee. Most of the cheapo LH tix in a similar price range are not.

This hop should give one-way 1200 BD member (status) miles if in Biz plus 25% bonus destination miles on the 600 base miles (150 miles). Not horrible, but not great when compared ot crediting to LH M&M, but then they don't have C+M
                          Last edited by demue; 14 April 2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Options are always very welcome - but I would expect LH to be their direct competition on this route, with the one with cheaper fares on the day probably edging out the other and vice versa

Comment

Any idea what is the booking class of the cheapest fare EUR140.55 - not mentioned on their booking ? I wonder if this fare can accumulate TG-ROP mileages
                              visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                              X