No announcement yet.

TK F vs. OZ F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd have to go (need to check as not familiar with CMN-ZRH options) through ZRH presumably, not sure if FRA transit required, and probably no F on that route... (I'm guessing that's what your question meant?)

For me, I prefer to avoid TG on redemptions as I fly them too often and like a breath of fresh air. Although the Royal Orchid spa *is* nice... was there again yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
      Try route through BKK. TG has F to DEL
      Good idea....
      What I have to do now is squeezing all sectors needed into only max 6 sectors that KF permited.
      With destination on North Africa zone with a stop over in Fra enroute.....
      Must think hard now....

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        You'd have to go (need to check as not familiar with CMN-ZRH options) through ZRH presumably, not sure if FRA transit required, and probably no F on that route... (I'm guessing that's what your question meant?)

For me, I prefer to avoid TG on redemptions as I fly them too often and like a breath of fresh air. Although the Royal Orchid spa *is* nice... was there again yesterday.
        No ZRH-CMN flight. Must transit at FRA or IST.
        That make additional sector that have already limited to 6 sectors.
        With additional DEL, ZRH, and FRA or IST transit point, it's make it even harder to squeeze them into only 6 segments.
        Must think hard, very hard!

Comment

Now I'm confused...

With current ticket: SIN-DXB-FRA-CMN-FRA-HKG-SIN....

SIN-DXB on SQ F,
          Benefits: TPR (can do the raid of TPR again ), can Book The Cook for Kyo Kaiseki...
          (Any PJ's and amenity kits for SIN_DXB route on red eye flight????)
          Disadvantages: old reclining F seat

DXB-FRA-CMN on LH F & J
          Benefits: FCL or FCT at FRA, decent food on LH F
          Disadvantages: loooong connection at DXB (almost 20 hours), still dunno about the lounge that LH used there. (but it can be an advantage to do the desert safari at DXB.. )
          Old LH F seat on B744
          Loooong connection at FRA (but good for the purpose to raid the FCL or FCT.. )

FRA-HKG on LH F
          Benefits: FCT or FCL at FRA, decent food on LH F
          Disadvantage: old LH F seat on B744

HKG-SIN on SQ F
          Benfefits: can request Japanese meal a.k.a Kyo Kaiseki
          Disadvantages: mediocore SKL, Old reclining F seat

Now the new propose route:
          BKK-DEL-ZRH-FRA-CMN-FRA-BKK

BKK-DEL on TG F
          Benefits: TG F spa...
          Disadvantages: "mysterious" TG F seat

DEL-ZRH on LX F
          Benefits: new LX F seat on A333
          Disadvantages: unknown DEL lounge for LX F, No PJ's on LX F.

ZRH-FRA-CMN on LX/LH J
          Benefits: can use LX F lounge at ZRH
          Disadvantages: still dunno whether can use FCL at FRA or just the dreaded Business Lounge with this LX F-J to LH J boarding pass.

FRA-BKK
          Benefits: FCL or FCT at FRA, decent LH F food
          Disadvantages: old LH F seat on B744

Additional disadvantage: more miles to spend on SUB-SIN-BKK vv compare to SUB-SIN vv.

Now I'm confused.... Should I go to change my itinerary or not???
          Need advice here...
          Thanks guys...

Comment

Try route through BKK. TG has F to DEL
            No it doesn't. TG has no F cabin to South Asia or Middle East (recently it offered F to DXB but has stopped this service now).
            Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

Originally posted by pogonation View Post
              No it doesn't. TG has no F cabin to South Asia or Middle East (recently it offered F to DXB but has stopped this service now).
              That's not true. TG just put a 747 on that route. Check ANA.. plenty of F seats available (I tried looking in January 2011).

Comment

That's not true. TG just put a 747 on that route. Check ANA.. plenty of F seats available (I tried looking in January 2011).
                TG have put a 747 on a number of regional routes recently. I've just booked to CGK with them and BKK-CGK is on a 747 with an F cabin.

I notice a number of 747 scheduled for the SIN flights as well, including one on Sunday afternoons, but they are not selling F.

Comment

Working...
                X