Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Master-Thesis about SWISS – Your opinion is valued!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master-Thesis about SWISS – Your opinion is valued!

Dear Airline-Fans

I am a passionate airline fan too and I have been working at the airport for the past few years in order to finance my studies. Currently, I am writing my Master-Thesis, which deals with the brand SWISS International Air Lines as well as the personal internet usage of airline passengers.

I would very much appreciate if you have some time to fill in my online survey. It will take about 10min to complete the questionnaire.

Following the link to the survey: http://atlas.zhaw.ch/mrIWeb/mrIWeb.d...I_SWISS_SOCMED

Among all participants, a draw for one pair of tickets for a flight within Europe with SWISS Economy will be held.

Thank you very much for your support!

Kind regards,
    Chris

A pair of economy class tickets within europe isn't going to cut it with the kind of crowd you're trying to attract here..

Comment

Whoever wishes to help the guy out can do so... I'm sure it's appealing to some of our members here. I'd help out if I was in Europe more often, matter of fact I'd probably still help out maybe later...

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
        A pair of economy class tickets within europe isn't going to cut it with the kind of crowd you're trying to attract here..
        Well, I filled it in. The LX Fokker 100 experience from my local airport isn't very different in J to Y.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
          I filled it in first day the post opened. I think it is a very generous offer personally considering I would have helped out the OP even if he wasn't offering a prize Just hope I am the one who wins it
          Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

Comment

Originally posted by pilot-chrischi View Post
            Among all participants, a draw for one pair of tickets for a flight within Europe with SWISS Economy will be held.
            Thank you, CHris. I'm looking forward to receiving your email informing me that I have won a pair of Y tickets from LHR-IST.

Vegetarians in J on my last LX flight were not even served rabbit food - they had to make do with plain bread! I wonder how much worse Y would be.

Comment

deleted
              Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
                a lot of these sweepstake draws aren't genuine. If the person offered to pay me in cash for my time and in considerable amounts, that would be worth considering.
                I'm sure you'd fill the survey in if you could link your answers to some evil deed of SQ, Temasek or the Singapore government.

If an SQTalker wins, she or he should share the good news here. Good luck with your thesis, pilot-chrischi
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Survey done, good luck!
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

deleted
                    Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I'm sure you will be happy then if the site shuts down.
                      I'm sure I would be happy if I could make out what you're trying to say here.

Comment

I'm sure you will be happy then if the site shuts down.
                        what the?
                        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Got to love our little trolls... Brings a bit of life to the forum....
                          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
                          X