Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMI Diamond Club Family Membership

Hey,

Wonder if any one here had tried this feature in Diamond Club. I do have some bonus miles in my BD account, and my family will be making flights this CNY and this feature is a good way to pool miles together.

However, I am concerned with this clause and this clause was not clearly clarified in FT:

Awards can only be issued by Diamond Club to the Head of Account (and will not be issued to any nominees of the Family Membership)
    So, is the Head of Family able to claim miles for other people or the tix is only strictly to the Head of Family? Any one had experience with this?

Thanks

You can issue it in the name of your family nominees no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      You can issue it in the name of your family nominees no problem.
      wow! sweet! thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Now, trying to source for any promotional sign up code with high bonus miles so that I can get another set of SIN-NRT-SIN tix.

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
        Now, trying to source for any promotional sign up code with high bonus miles so that I can get another set of SIN-NRT-SIN tix.
        Beware - BD have cancelled accounts recently because of some people taking the p*ss by creating accounts with signup bonuses and then combining them into a household account to redeem. (The T&C of the bonus state that it must be used by that account holder only.)

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Beware - BD have cancelled accounts recently because of some people taking the p*ss by creating accounts with signup bonuses and then combining them into a household account to redeem. (The T&C of the bonus state that it must be used by that account holder only.)
          It's about time. It seemed to me that DC has, in the past, been extraordinarily naive about people seeking to exploit loopholes.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
          X