No announcement yet.

TG F : What to expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah, I shall have to wait 8 days then...

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

They had loaded a total of three bottles of Dom to cover both our TG910 and the TG911 back. I only had a couple of glasses then I called it a night and as I was the only one drinking it they still had two bottles left for the return.
      Three bottles for two flights!?!! Isn't that rather !@#$?

How many pax were on the flight?

Comment

Interesting flight from SYD-BKK (A340-600)

on TG in F as previously mentioned....

Flight operates via BNE, boarded in SYD to see just me & one other Pax in F..

He gets off at BNE and doesnt get back on again, leaving me solo in F..

Great crew...LOTS of Dom (certainly more than 1 bottle)

SFA asks me if id like ALL the courses off the menu rather than having to choose 1 and she'd lay it up as a picnic for me !!

Then makes up 1A (my seat) for dinner, the one next to me is set up as a bed, and 2A is my designated TV watching seat !!!!!

Had a crew of 3 being (perhaps overly) attentive towards me, VERY odd (but nice) experience..

Currrently sitting in TG F lounge in BKK, having had the Pad Thai (thanks for reccomendation people)

MIGHT get a round to posting some photos, but will have to wait til i get back to UK...

But certainly a unique experience....
        Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

You should go to the Spa for a 1-hour massage, and their tom yum soup is good too

Enjoy... make sure you pose in those pyjamas they give out also

Comment

I MIGHT just do that

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            You should go to the Spa for a 1-hour massage,
            Enjoy... make sure you pose in those pyjamas they give out also
            I already had the massage...... And i MIGHT get a photo of someone ELSE in the lovely PJ's on next flight.......

They really are a HIDEOUS colour though...
            Have we flown/are we flying together ?

http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/re...?handle=dukesy

Comment

I kept mine for a laugh

Comment

To add on to this thread...
                Am now contemplating a redemption on TG in F BKK-FCO
                The equipment says 744, so am guessing its one of the ancient 744s. Any idea what the seats are like? Lie flat? At least similar to SQ spacebeds, or their regional F product?
                It'll be my parents' first time in F though.

They should be heading to BKK from SIN, so they should be able to use the spa, even on a redemption ticket?

Comment

Yes, they will have no problems using the spa.

The 744s - well, no hard and fast rule but for FCO, being one of the nearer destinations, they may use the 'ancient' F versions they used to use for NRT (also sometimes). 40-40 chance between the old vs new. Another 20% chance that they use something else entirely and 'TG' your parents...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    Yes, they will have no problems using the spa.

The 744s - well, no hard and fast rule but for FCO, being one of the nearer destinations, they may use the 'ancient' F versions they used to use for NRT (also sometimes). 40-40 chance between the old vs new. Another 20% chance that they use something else entirely and 'TG' your parents...
                    Kyo, what else can they throw? 346 or 772? 346 would be good! I mean.. if the 744s are ancient, there isn't much else they can throw right?

Comment

Working...
                    X