A nice surprise from BD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A nice surprise from BD

Just received an email from BD announcing changes to their ex-LHR UK & Ireland flights (which don't really affect me, but don't sound particularly good for BD flyers - in short, cabins will be Y only), but towards the bottom there was a nice little surprise:

"...As you're a Blue Plus member who's flown with us regularly I'm pleased to tell you we've upgraded your Diamond Club account to Silver which means you can take advantage of some great benefits, such as access to business lounges...

Considering I've never actually flown BD during my mileage collecting days (BMI Baby is the closest I've got), the message made me chuckle

Thinking about it, mrs nickbot is already BD Silver, wonder if she's received a similar email upgrading her to Gold?

I believe this is because BD are getting rid of the Blue+ level.

The e-mail also announced no free food for BD blue+, silver or gold on domestics anymore.

Comment

I've always looked forward to whipping out the *G for a free cheese toastie on a BD domestic if in Y one day... looks like I'll never get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        The e-mail also announced no free food for BD blue+, silver or gold on domestics anymore.
        That's a material change for a number of elite flyers (though less so for those whose use of DC was for redemptions). Looks like the tightening up of BDDC continues apace.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
        X