Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Airways - AUSTRALIA Changes - First Class Returns

Hi Guys,

Thai Airways is re-introducing the A340-600 to 2 of the 3 daily BKK/SYD Flights - meaning First Class is back. This happens in October or around then, sorry I dont have the exact date handy. The other daily flight will continue to be a 777.

The Brisbane service will no longer be combined with Sydney, and Brisbane will get it's own direct 5x weekly 777-200 service. With a midnight departure ex - BKK and twilight flight back to Bangkok.

The Melbourne services are being switched to ALL B777-300. This will be a nice increase in seats to/from Melbourne, and will hopefully eliminate the problem of a few flights a week into MEL not having PTV in economy.

Cheers

p.s. all the flight numbers are being changed to be in the TG4XX series from current TG9XX series

mods pls move to Star forum
    Last edited by sqdazz; 10 August 2009, 08:21 PM.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Yay another option for F awards. There are so few choices in this part of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
      The Brisbane service will no longer be combined with Sydney, and Brisbane will get it's own direct 5x weekly 777-200 service
      Well, that makes better sense! Someone I know is going to be very happy about this
      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Pity there's no BKK-BNE F, however this BKK-SYD F is very interesting indeed.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Great news, much better for interline connections to Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
            This happens in October or around then, sorry I dont have the exact date handy.
            It's WEF 25OCT.

Comment

Working...
            X