Connecting Flights *A Airlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting Flights *A Airlines

Just wondering if someone can help with this. I will be making a booking for my parents using the *A Special Y Fare (i.e. under 26,000 miles) and have been studying the choice of flights for their itinerary.

Part of the their trip will involve flying from London to Phuket and from Phuket to Brisbane. At this stage the TA has suggested using TH to fly LHR/BKK/HKT but looking at the schedules TH still operate the non-PTV 744 between LHR and BKK.

Hence my question, if we made a booking using for example LX to Zurich or LH to Munich and then on to BKK with TH (which would mean they would get to fly on an A346 with the new AVOD product) when checking in at LHR, would their baggage be checked straight through to HKT as part of the *A partnership.

Also rather than flying HKT/BKK/SYD/BNE with TH, if they flew HKT/BKK with TH and BKK/SIN/BNE with SQ again would they be checked straight through.

I would have loved to have got them on the A380 between LHR and SIN but this would put them over the 26,000 miles as they would have to fly to HKT via BKK on TH rather than using MI, which I believe is not allowed.

Since its all on 1 ticket and booked as all connecting flights, bags would all be tagged all the way

Comment

..and it is TG, not TH.

Comment

Working...
      X