TG607 Vs TG665

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG607 Vs TG665

This is in regards to the trip to BKK in September on Business class I'm taking using points redemtion. While I'm currently in the Via-NRT-route with a 24hr layover in NRT, I was told by my agent I can be put on a waitlist for the routes thru either HKG and then take TG607, or thru PVG and take TG665. I think one is a 743 with no PTVs in Business class, and the other is 744 with PTVs in Business Class. I was wondering if anyone here knew which is which?

Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
    I think one is a 743 with no PTVs in Business class, and the other is 744 with PTVs in Business Class. I was wondering if anyone here knew which is which?
    If you follow what has been posted everywhere, TG is a bit unreliable in aircraft assignments. I mean, if one gives you the answer this type with PTV, it will have a higher probability that the equipment may be swapped at the end.
    I think one thread in SQT mentions about TG LHR-BKK A346 has been changed to 744 this June.

Comment

I was just briefly reading that after you mentioned it. I may just opt to explore Tokyo for a day and catch the UA flight to BKK instead, since that this the booking I have with aeroplan at the moment, so it may end up as non-issue with the TG flights. Thanks for the info, SQ-LPP.

p.s. A little off topic here, but I hope the last ever Canadian SQ flight you took was eventful. An end of an era.

Comment

Working...
      X