Some great UA J fares ex-US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some great UA J fares ex-US

for those traveling to asia from april 6-16, there are some great UA J fares for 2700 RT all-inclusive. Examples are LAX-BKK, LAX-ICN and PDX-TPE. No advance purchase necessary.

Thanks taipeiflyer, unfortunately the dates are not good for me.

Comment

Thanks for the head up, taipeiflyer.

The downside to this fare is you need to fly UA.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
        Thanks for the head up, taipeiflyer.

The downside to this fare is you need to fly UA.
        i tried out their new lie-flat j class on my trip to south america, and i was very impressed with the product. of course, the service is not with the same polish as SQ, but the seat and IFE were way above what i have come to expect from domestic carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          i tried out their new lie-flat j class on my trip to south america, and i was very impressed with the product. of course, the service is not with the same polish as SQ, but the seat and IFE were way above what i have come to expect from domestic carriers.
          The new UA F/C cabins are not in all aircraft. They are mostly flying to/from Europe and South America. I think the only transpacific routes with new F/C are SFO-HKG-SFO and LAX-SYD-LAX.

Comment

The new UA F/C cabins are not in all aircraft. They are mostly flying to/from Europe and South America. I think the only transpacific routes with new F/C are SFO-HKG-SFO and LAX-SYD-LAX.
            Hmmm...interesting... The 1P Line told me KIX-SFO-KIX was included also. But then again, I would trust TerryK much more than a UA CS agent. I can't count how many times they have given me wrong info.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              Yes, IFE is fantastic - I flew the new config in F - speed, response and quality was very nice - Linux kernel is responsible, I think, versus the old MS Windows CE OS.

New UA F is simply a 9w (or now TK/GF wetleased 9w77w/A332's) biz seat with a glorified arrangement around it!

New/old UA F seemed to be almost the same, other than the old F being beat-up, obviously..

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                Hmmm...interesting... The 1P Line told me KIX-SFO-KIX was included also. But then again, I would trust TerryK much more than a UA CS agent. I can't count how many times they have given me wrong info.
                Thank you, HUGH AL, for your vote of confidence.

Nevertheless, I don't know everything. Since UA progressively retrofits more aircraft, more routes will have the F/C as time goes by. I heard that ORD-NRT-ORD is operated with new F/C from time to time.

Comment

Thanks for the update, taipeiflyer.
                  ...Nevertheless, I don't know everything. Since UA progressively retrofits more aircraft, more routes will have the F/C as time goes by. I heard that ORD-NRT-ORD is operated with new F/C from time to time.
                  I guess that depends on one's definition of "from time to time."

Comment

Working...
                  X