Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fly ANA To Japan For S$600+185 tax (S$785, min. two to go WITH mileage accrual)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SQDoubter.. hehe, I'm aware.

You wouldn't happen to be going on the 7-10th of August, would you?

Comment

unfortunately not my friend... i am going in Oct/Nov. Would be nice to get away for the national day weekend though! Sorry i didnt realise it was a 2 to go. I'll update my previous post. Hope you can find a partner!

Lucky you with BD!

Comment

Calling NH fans out there.

I've been reading some negative reviews of NH recently on other forums. They have been claiming reduction in service standards and catering.

What do the most important people of all, SQtalkers think?

Comment

I'll have to schedule some time with NH soon in order to find out.

I've had nothing but the 'super-thumbs-up' experience thus far... also, their ground service is really more accommodating.

Comment

Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post

I've been reading some negative reviews of NH recently on other forums. They have been claiming reduction in service standards and catering.

Undoubtedly, you must have been reading TOF -- the sometimes source of good nuggets of info sparsely peppered in a jungle of sheer noise and whining.

Everyone has their opinions. Best for you to judge for yourself.

I can tell you that the recent change in caviar presentation in F has me quite perplexed. You might as well take it off the menu if you're going to serve it that way.

Are you planning on taking a trip soon? Which route? COS? OR, are you just taking a poll?
            HUGE AL

Comment

hi hugeal, i 'm actually on SIN-NRT-SIN in October in Y. This trip is my trial run for NH, after which i intended to switch to AMC from KF.

I'm hoping to pay Y and fly C as much as possible on NH for my long hauls using miles and upgrade points given by AMC on qualifying for Plat.

Comment

hi hugeal, i 'm actually on SIN-NRT-SIN in October in Y. This trip is my trial run for NH, after which i intended to switch to AMC from KF.

I'm hoping to pay Y and fly C as much as possible on NH for my long hauls using miles and upgrade points given by AMC on qualifying for Plat.
                Ahhh...in that case it may be difficult for me to comment.

I have heard C food has dropped a bit. TOF had some grumblings about service, but I find it hard to believe that a drop in that would occur so suddenly. Their hard C product is not really that great IMO.
                HUGE AL

Comment

I am taking advantage of NH's upgrade offer next week (14.000 miles to upgrade NRT-JFK from Y to J). Food & service used to be outstanding on NH on their international routes to Europe and the States. Would be very sad if the recent trip reports are true - will take some pictures and post under Trip Reports when back.

Comment

Working...
                  X