STAR ALLIANCE SURVEY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STAR ALLIANCE SURVEY

Just received a an e-mail from Star_Alliance@singaporeair.com.sg to complete an online survey about my experience on board a recent flight. They have even named the flight and the date on which I flew.

Anyone done this type of survey before??

Dear kapitan,

STAR ALLIANCE SURVEY

We would appreciate your valuable feedback as a KrisFlyer member, which will help to improve the Star Alliance products and services to further enhance your seamless travel experience.

The Star Alliance would like to invite you to complete an online survey about your experience on board your recent flight from xxx to xxx (SQ xxxx) on xx/xx/xxxx.

This online survey is supported by marketmind* on behalf of the Star Alliance member airlines; marketmind will ensure that your personal data and all information that you provide is kept strictly confidential and will not be used for any marketing activities and/or any purposes other than this survey. All results of this survey will be anonymized and shared with the Star Alliance member airlines and Star Alliance Services GmbH only.

To complete the satisfaction survey, please click on the following link:

>> Start the Star Alliance Survey:

The completion of the questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes. The survey will be available from 11 Feb to 22 Feb 2009.

Thank you very much for your invaluable contribution.

Yours sincerely,

Eileen Hia
    Manager Loyalty Marketing
    Singapore Airlines

and

Alexander Fuchs
    Manager Quality
    Star Alliance Services GmbH
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

haha lol, i used to get some work done for marketmind* ... austrian market research institute haha. anyway, i received a similar mail by bmi, crediting me 3K miles for filling it out.
    Home is where your heart is.

Comment

I received this as well and I must say that this survey is very well designed and covered a lot of areas, such as connecting flights, quality of lounge, flight experience, Star Alliance carriers. Good job by the programmers

Comment

Seems to be survey time! I got a Star Alliance survey but this time about elite benefits....

Dear Matt_will_fix_it,

Star Alliance is currently re-evaluating which Frequent Flyer Benefits are most attractive for our Frequent Flyer Programme members.

Therefore we would like to invite you as a valued member of KrisFlyer to share your opinion with us by completing this online questionnaire. This will help us to evaluate our offer of elite benefits.

This online Star Alliance survey is conducted and supported by marketmind* who ensures that your personal data and all information that you provide is kept strictly confidential and will not be used for any marketing activities and/or any purposes other than this survey. All results of this survey will be anonymous and shared with the Star Alliance member carriers and Star Alliance Services GmbH only.

If you would like to participate in this survey**, please click on the URL below or copy it to the address bar of your browser. Please make sure you copy the entire link as it might wrap onto the following line.

The completion of the questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes. The survey will be available for the following ten days.

We are looking forward to your opinion and thank you very much for your valuable contribution!

Yours Sincerely,

Eileen Hia
        Manager Loyalty Marketing
        Singapore Airlines
        matt_will_fix_it

Comment

And here are some of the stranger questions from my survey... some of them are a no-brainer!

-
          umm yes, since I have elite status i'll choose "no special privileges"..
          -

-
          and I'll take the standard baggage handling too
          -

-
          I choose not to have upgrades
          -

-
          Which would you choose?
          -

-
          Preferred seats are for wimps!
          -

-
          And I didn't want lounge access anyway. Apparently the SQ lounges (the ones that are left) are rubbish
          -

-
          Ok - so no preferential ticketing then...
          -

-
          I like paying excess baggage charges... so nope, don't want extra baggage either
          -

-
          Again, I like to pay full price for my duty free.
          -

-
          Last minute upgrades are so uncertain... I like to know where I'm sitting so no upgrades for me
          -

matt_will_fix_it

Comment

LOL

Comment

I got this survey from BD for the 3K miles.

Its actually one of the better designed surveys I have seen, from a statistical point of view. The choices between two or more sets of benefits may seem like strange questions to the layman, but they're extremely useful for determining correlations.

Comment

I agree - reasonably well designed. However the 3rd phase where they group packages of benefits was a bit disappointing. If it is indicative of *A thinking for changes to status benefits then there will be a lot of disappointed people I think (due to the way packaged you always had to vote against a package that included at least one element that you like strongly).

Comment

Seriously? I found the survey to be rather confusingly designed ... there were some times when I really wanted to quit the survey.
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

i think Mr Alexander Fuchs really would be interested in the results. Not so sure about Eileen Hia though.

It will be more of a ok, Star Alliance requires this but we won't really be looking into it.

Raises our hopes that change is being effected.

Comment

Working...
                    X