No announcement yet.

LX unveils new F

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing, 9V-JKL. J & F LX product looks really nice...

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
      Does anybody know if the new F is on the A343 LAX-ZRH-LAX routes? LX is giving me conflicting answers. Thanks.
      I believe for now it is only on their 330-300's now flying between JFK and ZRH

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Does anybody know if the new F is on the A343 LAX-ZRH-LAX routes? LX is giving me conflicting answers. Thanks.
        No. A333 first to get the new product. Any conversions will come later, perhaps next year.

Comment

Lots of Pics...

Have a look at the following link - lots of pictures for all classes:

http://www.flightforum.ch/forum/showthread.php?t=69710

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
            No. A333 first to get the new product. Any conversions will come later, perhaps next year.
            Re-reading the M&M Exclusive newsletter, the A343 conversions are planned to start during Q3 of 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
              Re-reading the M&M Exclusive newsletter, the A343 conversions are planned to start during Q3 of 2009.
              Thanks.
              HUGE AL

Comment

HUGE AL, if you want the new F from the US other than JFK, you could try ORD-ZRH from 3/Aug to 11/Oct

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  HUGE AL, if you want the new F from the US other than JFK, you could try ORD-ZRH from 3/Aug to 11/Oct
                  Thanks, buddy. But I really want a non-stop from California. Can't stand taking a domestic crappy flight at the beginning and end of my trips. Such a letdown. But who knows, maybe they'll have it reconfigured by the time I fly.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                  X