How to get kf miles into KF and still get miles towards United 1K program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get kf miles into KF and still get miles towards United 1K program

I want to keep KF miles in my account but want to get united's 1k how do you do that? Can you just credit miles in my KF acct while getting miles towards 1k.

Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post
    I want to keep KF miles in my account but want to get united's 1k how do you do that? Can you just credit miles in my KF acct while getting miles towards 1k.
    I'm afraid you can not put miles to two different accounts so you have to choose.

If flying on SQ in C or F then you can put your miles to your United account and still get the PPS value (but not elite miles).

Comment

Welcome to SQ Talk nursalimLPP

You can only earn miles on one account for any given flight (otherwise everyone would sign up with the dozen or so *A programs and have lots and lots of miles). PPS Value is different because that is just a counter for status and not miles you can use in future for awards/upgrades.

Comment

Oh i see I dont know much about the miles thing I dont use miles very often my friends and family use my miles all the time.

So i'll just enrol into ua and get ua miles and eye for 1k i guess. thank you.

Think it's worth it? 1k?

A friend of mine has Elite gold and he wants to swtich to UA 1k you think it's worth it? He asked me to give him my spp card to him I said it's only for spouse. LOL

Comment

1k has more benefits than KF elite gold, but mainly of value if you fly UA lots

1k requires 100,000 status miles whereas elite gold is 50,000.

Comment

Working...
          X