No announcement yet.

LX new longhaul J seat unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess with these seats, they can take on SQ when they launch nonstop ZRH-SIN flights bypassing BKK. Question is when though...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Such boring colours. Why not bright lime green ?
      Green must be the current fashionable colour on a designer's palette.

This shade of green (gray-green?) is something that grandad would wear for his PJs.

Comment

Was in their C class the other day...fantastic

JWNY
        drink Coke...save water

Comment

That pitch is quite tight...but looks workable. With this layout, they should not lose any rows.

Paging all US carriers! Are you guys watching this stuff???
          HUGE AL

Comment

i will probably try the new LX C in december. nye in NY. anybody up for a fête to be remembered?
            Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Interesting seat layout. Have been seeing quite innovative layouts in C to maximize pax comfort.

In my opinion, the new LX C seat may be more comfy to sleep in compared to the SQ new C.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                That pitch is quite tight...but looks workable. With this layout, they should not lose any rows.

Paging all US carriers! Are you guys watching this stuff???
                I believe Delta is the first to announce to the world that it will install this same type of seat. DL has the sole right for the next 2 years in NA.

And yes, DL will have 2 different type of J seats on their aircraft.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
                  I believe Delta is the first to announce to the world that it will install this same type of seat. DL has the sole right for the next 2 years in NA.

And yes, DL will have 2 different type of J seats on their aircraft.
                  Understood, but just how long will it take them to roll this out? With the NW merger looming, I don't think they'll have a whole lot of cash.
                  HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                    I guess with these seats, they can take on SQ when they launch nonstop ZRH-SIN flights bypassing BKK. Question is when though...
                    Call me gullible but are they really planning to do that? I hope not! That's my most frequent route! IN C!

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
                    i will probably try the new LX C in december. nye in NY. anybody up for a fête to be remembered?
                    Hey, hey, hey! I'm actually thinking of doing NYE in NYC as well! Either that, or Copacabana ... yet to decide, yet to decide! It's funny about the similarities in the few threads we've encountered each other in..

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                      Call me gullible but are they really planning to do that? I hope not! That's my most frequent route! IN C!
                      So the rumour goes.....apparently in 2009 when they have a few more planes

Comment

Working...
                      X