Star Alliance Run (in SGP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Alliance Run (in SGP)

yflyer and runners based in SGP, Star Alliance 5km and 10km run, thanks to Milelion: https://milelion.com/2022/09/13/star...thcare-workers.

Thanks jammed! When I first saw the title of your post, I thought you were going to do a mileage run to retain or achieve Star Alliance Status :-)

I noticed this event on the SQ Facebook page as well! Very interesting that Star Alliance would organise a physical run...and I was a little tempted because of the prizes! That said, would you believe I have never taken part in any sort of mass running event? For me, running has always been a solo activity, or something done with friends as a social activity. I do have friends who love these events, and maybe one day I'll try...

Comment

Ah, i shd have titled it Star Alliance 5km/10km run - yes in this community, a run = mileage run

understand what you mean - i havent joined in a mass run since a marathon 10 yrs ago. The logistics and coordination with a young family were just too tedious. I also prefer solo runs, its my me-time and think-time too.

Comment

Working...
      X