Help with seat selection - LH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LH 454 FRA - SFO

Couple days ago, I took LH454. The lady who has SEN seated at 84A did not get a seat mate, as well as the pax at 83A (who lost or misplaced something at FCT). And of course, I was in 84K, and had no seat mate as well.
    83HK and 82AC are couples. 82HK are two businessmen traveling together.
    Row 81 are individuals traveling alone.

Comment

84K booked!

I'm anti-social, hope I won't get a seat mate. Nah! I just don't want my seat mate or others behind me (if I went for rows 81-83) to think I was being silly by taking pictures of the food/cabin/seat/gadgets etc.

Thanks to everyone for your advice!

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        Nah! I just don't want my seat mate or others behind me (if I went for rows 81-83) to think I was being silly by taking pictures of the food/cabin/seat/gadgets etc.

You get used to it after a while. Try doing that with stuffed toys to boot

Comment

Yes! I'd be visiting the FCT. Must remember to bring my shades and pretend I'm a movie star!
          Go have a bath with the rubber duckies The girls side of the loos are much better than the boys (not that I'd know about the little boys room anyway - just been told )

Comment

Rows 84 and 83 are taken. I am doing a KeithMel. Row 81 for me this time. But a window seat - 81A.

I hope 81A is still fairly private, despite being at the front and near the toilet.

Comment

Rows 84 and 83 are taken. I am doing a KeithMel. Row 81 for me this time. But a window seat - 81A.

I hope 81A is still fairly private, despite being at the front and near the toilet.

They're actually pretty much the same upstairs. 81's fine too.

Comment

I found row 81 extremely private simply because it's right in the front and I couldn't see the rest of the cabin - perceived privacy I suppose, it's all in the mind.

The proximity to the toilet wasn't a problem as the other pax were fairly discrete on both my flights.

You also get served first.
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Rows 84 and 83 are taken.
                  If I look the date correctly, for your flight, row 83 are still empty. If I don't enter my SEN number in the booking, usually the agent could not assign me row 83.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                    If I look the date correctly, for your flight, row 83 are still empty. If I don't enter my SEN number in the booking, usually the agent could not assign me row 83.
                    Exit Row 83 is no longer assignable in advance, even to SEN and HON. Big thread on it on FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                      Exit Row 83 is no longer assignable in advance, even to SEN and HON. Big thread on it on FT.
                      Actually it does not seem to be that hard. I just booked two award seats FRA-SIN and I was surprised the guy from MM could confirm seat 83AC. He mentionned that they will check at the airport whether we are "qualified" for such seats. I might have been lucky though. It still worth asking for each booking.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                        I think you are right. When I asked about row 83, the lady asked me if I had a M&M account. When I said no, she went on to suggest the other seats available to me. I (wrongly) assumed the seats were taken.

Seats 81 and 82 are fine too. I'd just have to cross my fingers that all the passengers are asleep. Don't really want them to see me popping in and out of the toilet with a camera.

I need a picture of LH F (flight) toilet paper to dedicate to Singapore_Air.

Comment

I need a picture of LH F (flight) toilet paper to dedicate to Singapore_Air.
                          I think the paper should be a bit rougher than the one on SQ.

Comment

Sorry to inform you, but the toilet paper in F is the same as in C as well as in Y! (as a matter of fact, the same paper is stowed in the crew toilet as well)

Comment

Originally posted by amsflyboy View Post
                              Sorry to inform you, but the toilet paper in F is the same as in C as well as in Y! (as a matter of fact, the same paper is stowed in the crew toilet as well)
                              Thanks, amsflyboy - it seems that phaleesy can creep into the C or Y toilet if she doesn't feel like going into the F toilet.

I assume the paper is different from the high quality stuff in the FRA FCT ?

http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showpos...04&postcount=9

Comment

jhm, assumption confirmed!

Comment

Working...
                                X