No announcement yet.

OZ A380 starting ICN-LAX on July 30th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OZ A380 starting ICN-LAX on July 30th!

Asiana Airlines Facebook Page on Feb 12, 2014

Asiana Airlines’ President Soo Cheon Kim revealed the company’s plans and strategy for introducing the A380 on February 10, 2014 at a press conference in Seoul.

Asiana will receive two A380 aircraft which will commence operations to Los Angeles from July 30, 2014. These aircraft are expected to further enhance the quality of one of Asiana’s most popular long haul destinations. Prior to being introduced on the Los Angeles route, Asiana plans to temporarily utilize the A380s on short and medium haul international destinations like Tokyo Narita, Osaka, Hong Kong and Bangkok from June.

Asiana’s A380 strategy will place primary focus on the maximization of seat efficiency and the enhancement of premium seat quality. The new aircraft will consist of a total of 495 seats--12 First Class, 66 Business Class, and 417 Travel Class seats. Asiana specifically designed this new aircraft to enhance seat efficiency and to meet the demands of each class.
    — with Hyejeong Lee.

I'm booked for Aug 4th in 2K, cant wait!

I've flown their 777 Suites, so the cabin will be the same, but I wonder if they'll have a bar

Comment

Working...
    X