Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seating Plans on TG Flights

Hi all,

I've made a reservation on TG for SIN-BKK-TPE return in May.

TG410
    TG634
    TG635
    TG403

For all flights I've pre-selected 16K. Wanna ask if there are better seats to choose from?

For the night flights it really doesn't matter but for those day flights I would like to be able to take some photos out of the window.

Also, I have a 9hrs layover at BKK each way. I know the lounges are closed from 2am to 5am. Any idea where I can park myself? Would prefer somewhere with power supply so I can at least plug in my laptop for some entertainment.

Thanks in advance.

give you a tip,...... go to TG FB page https://www.facebook.com/ThaiAirways, in there there is a section call Talk to Thai. Pose you question in there and you will get an answer within hours....

I asked them a question on version of 744 that I will get in the morning ....
    Title
    TG 960

Description
    Hello,

I am booked on TG960 in J in April. Can I ask which version of 747 will the flight be with, thanks.
    and I got an answer in the afternoon and I am quite sure someone actually sat in front of the computer and typed the answer.....

Resolver

Dear kapitan

TG960 Bangkok - Stockholm is operated by B747-400, 74N aircraft, which is a retrofitted one. Please find link below a photo album of our 74N Royal silk Class. < http://on.fb.me/10kXnIG > However, please note that aircraft can be changed up to departure time if necessary.

Best Regards
    THAI Social Media Team

02/04/2013 16:09:48
    This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Wow, that's really excellent service

Comment

Hmm thanks for info.

What about my second query on overnight layover at bkk?
        I called TG's office and was told that I'll incur departure taxes if I exit customs into thailand.

Research on the Internet showed that the transit hotel isn't worth spending money.

Since I have access to TG lounge I just need to park myself somewhere for 3 hours preferably with power supply.

Any suggestions?

Comment

if you have the boarding pass issued at Singapore, just walk out through immigration.... there is no need for check in, so on return head directly for immigration with your onward BP.

Comment

So I don't have to worry about my checked in luggage right?

Anyway, I'll be arriving at BKK at 22:10 local time, and my next flight is the following morning at 07:10.

Not sure if I wanna go downtown. Heh.

Comment

ok, I caught that flight last December...... I actually went into Bangkok earlier, went straight to apartment, had dinner with friends, played mahjong until about midnight, then to the bar until 4am..... went back to aprtment, grabbed the luggage and into a taxi straight to the airport, not walking straight....... on the plane, skipped the meals and slept until just before arrival Inchon....

Comment

Haha seems like you had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I'm only able to take TG 410 due to work.

I'm actually going back to taipei to attend a wedding. Will there be any amenty kits given out? Or maybe I can request for one?

Comment

I am so silly, I thought you were going to ICN, but anyways, TPE flights is about same timing....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    I am so silly, I thought you were going to ICN, but anyways, TPE flights is about same timing....
                    Nah. If I did not mention nobody would know where I'm heading to. But do you have any experience to share with regards to the breakfast for both TG634 and TG403?

Surfing around the web showed that a 50% distribution on the quality of the breakfast. Wondering if I should grab a bite before I board.

I'm not a picky eater, just that for the negative review the author really shot down the breakfast on board. heh.

Comment

Originally posted by RCTP View Post
                      Nah. If I did not mention nobody would know where I'm heading to. But do you have any experience to share with regards to the breakfast for both TG634 and TG403?

Surfing around the web showed that a 50% distribution on the quality of the breakfast. Wondering if I should grab a bite before I board.

I'm not a picky eater, just that for the negative review the author really shot down the breakfast on board. heh.
                      For breakfast, on long hual, I would normally ask for noodle soup.....

For 403, normally I skip breakfast as I would have jetted into BKK overnight from EU...... I would normally be sleeping in the plane, even for the 2 hours.

Anyway, food onboard TG are alright.... I have nothing to complain baout except that I have tried almost everything they have...

Comment

There's noodle soup available on board for J?

Comment

There's noodle soup available on board for J?
                          you need to ask for it....

Comment

I've got another question but think I shouldn't start a new thread. So here it goes:

Out of pure boredom earlier this afternoon, I went to look through my e-ticket and right there at the bottom a sentence mentioned that I have to pay 700THB departure tax per stopover when I arrive at BKK as it wasn't covered in the ticket price.

Is that normal? I thought the ticket price would have covered it.

Comment

I've got another question but think I shouldn't start a new thread. So here it goes:

Out of pure boredom earlier this afternoon, I went to look through my e-ticket and right there at the bottom a sentence mentioned that I have to pay 700THB departure tax per stopover when I arrive at BKK as it wasn't covered in the ticket price.

Is that normal? I thought the ticket price would have covered it.
                              This will only apply if you go through immigration. If you transit in airside, no charge.........

Comment

Working...
                              X