Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA ON SIN-SFO-SAN//LAS-SFO-HKG-SIN

Seek advice :

I will be flying to San Diego via San Francisco on UA and back from Vegas via San Francisco/hk to Singapore. On the upward journey, will my luggage tag all the way to San Diego or I need to collect my check in luggage at San Francisco then check in again on sfo-San flight?
    Same to my return flight, will my luggage be tag all the way back ? Does my ticket and boarding pass be given from vegas airport all the way?

Many thanks...

If it is all on one ticket, then it should be checked through. If it is not on one ticket, you will need to present all tickets to get it checked through.

Also, at SFO, your first port of call in the US, you will need to collect the luggage, clear immigration and customs, then (if checked through, ie tagged to SAN) drop off your luggage at the conveyor belt for checked through baggage. Otherwise you'd have to queue and check-in the luggage again.

Return flight should be less of a hassle, baggage checked through all the way to SIN, no need for collection midway and you should get all your boarding passes (present all tickets at LAS).

Comment

Thanks fone...

Comment

Working...
      X