No announcement yet.

Avianca Lifemiles Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did everyone max out on the 150k miles during this 100% promotion?

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
      Did everyone max out on the 150k miles during this 100% promotion?
      Unless one plans to burn the miles soon I don't think this is something worth hoarding - there's always the risk of unexpected "enhancements".

Besides, these 100% promos happen regularly.

Comment

Looks like I was a bit too late to the party. I hope they open up the offer to members who signed up after 3rd Sep the next time round.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
          Unless one plans to burn the miles soon I don't think this is something worth hoarding - there's always the risk of unexpected "enhancements".

Besides, these 100% promos happen regularly.
          I've already seen an enhancement during my infantile career with Lifemiles....

the $25 booking fee.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            I've already seen an enhancement during my infantile career with Lifemiles....

the $25 booking fee.
            fortunately that one whilst annoying isn't too unreasonable.
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
              fortunately that one whilst annoying isn't too unreasonable.
              true. but i've only been a member for 1 1/2 months or so... extrapolating that there'll be a "oh, you don't speak spanish?" fee to book a ticket by October 29

Comment

I should warn you lot, given my past effect on FFPs once I start using them a lot....

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  I should warn you lot, given my past effect on FFPs once I start using them a lot....

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
                  So that's why there's a $25 booking fee..

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    true. but i've only been a member for 1 1/2 months or so... extrapolating that there'll be a "oh, you don't speak spanish?" fee to book a ticket by October 29
                    haha, well you never know.

I wonder if they might increase the minimum amount of miles to 50% for miles plus cash initially which would still be not too outrageous if they have 100% promos on.

Comment

• Still confused, can we redeem for SQ flights using Avianca?

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post

Oh DAMN! YOU jumped in on this one?!?
                        HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by pavion View Post
                          Still confused, can we redeem for SQ flights using Avianca?
                          i read somewhere you can via call centre at the moment but the website is still blocking them. supposed to be able to sometime in september according to lifemiles website.

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                            i read somewhere you can via call centre at the moment but the website is still blocking them. supposed to be able to sometime in september according to lifemiles website.
                            For the AV centre it doesn't show up in their system at all, whereas for the TACA one it does but the booking won't be able to be done

Comment

• Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                              The wording on the Lifemiles site is a little dubious though:

Enjoy your Miles

As of September 2012, you will be able to use your LifeMiles to redeem tickets or to obtain Business Class or First Class upgrades on flights operated by Singapore Airlines that apply.
                              The last 2 words sound like an escape clause.
                              F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                                The last 2 words sound like an escape clause.
                                Probably the usual restrictions on the soon-to-be-outdated products on the 77W, 345 and 380

Comment

Working...
                                X