No announcement yet.

Avianca Lifemiles Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said sqflyergirl but I'm afraid based on what I've seen around the internet shanye has no interest in playing fair.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Thank you sqgirl I will take your advice . And use another routing . My previous post has been edited

Comment

I have also found NRT-BKK on LH in j for 20k which goes to Frankfurt which is a good redemption in my opinion . I don't want to tell the whole world I think it's safe here hasn't anyone else found something worth mentioning ?

P.s this I also on the LH A380
        Last edited by shanye2233; 1 September 2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shanye2233 View Post
          I don't want to tell the whole world I think it's safe here hasn't anyone else found something worth mentioning ?
          It's on the Internet. How "safe" can it be?

You can try speaking in "code"

Comment

So go and fly from Tokyo to Bangkok via Frankfurt then shanye. What r u waiting for ?

Comment

I have a better redemption option for myself to get to europe just cant get back ! And I'm waiting for a sale
              But that I tempting on the A380 for what about $600-$700 compared to the LH site of $10k for the same flight , hopefully someone can make good use of it.
              Last edited by shanye2233; 1 September 2012, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Why would anyone want to fly from Tokyo to Bangkok via Frankfurt? Why don't you just fly someplace you actually have a desire or need to go to, why are you looking for the 'scam' or 'trick' options all the time? The price for Aus-Europe return is really quite reasonable if Avianca offer a 100% miles promo. If you are going to be throwing away sectors so you can get cheaper redemptions I hope Lifemiles get onto you and ban you for life.

Comment

Thank you for your comments dazza. I would like to take back my own comments after searching your photos in trip reports but I meant what I said I'm sure you don't hope I get banned

To add didn't you ask me a week ago in PM in Aff what is the trick I know and suggesting that you yourself know something ?
                  Last edited by shanye2233; 1 September 2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Let's keep it civil here

We're all in it for the long haul after all (pun intended)

I hope TA/AV lives a long and healthy life and that we are all able to
                    make full use of it within the rules

FWIW - just made another LM redemption from KUL-GIG online. All up after the promo it came up to about 1500 USD ow in J. Availability was good (3 of us booked) and site shortcomings aside i'm happy with the program

Comment

That's a good booking I'm finding it hard tofind 3 seats .
                      I also just find it odd that I pointed out a routing some people here might be able to take advantage of and dazza states he hopes I get banned. Yet alot of people took advantage of the transferring bonus back and forth and it was drinks all round.

The LH routing nobody has to get off its simply a NRT to BKK on LH to experience the A380 in business class which is better than some F I have read for only less than $1000

Comment

Originally posted by shanye2233 View Post
                        That's a good booking I'm finding it hard tofind 3 seats .
                        I also just find it odd that I pointed out a routing some people here might be able to take advantage of and dazza states he hopes I get banned. Yet alot of people took advantage of the transferring bonus back and forth and it was drinks all round.

The LH routing nobody has to get off its simply a NRT to BKK on LH to experience the A380 in business class which is better than some F I have read for only less than $1000
                        I said I hope you get banned IF you intend on booking routings you never intend to travel to get off at an intermediate point so as you can spend less miles and cash. This is not within the spirit of the program and this kind of behaviour has caused issue in the past with other programs.

The miles transfer promo was a published promotion and bares no comparison to the above 'scam'.

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                          I said I hope you get banned IF you intend on booking routings you never intend to travel to get off at an intermediate point so as you can spend less miles and cash. This is not within the spirit of the program and this kind of behaviour has caused issue in the past with other programs.

The miles transfer promo was a published promotion and bares no comparison to the above 'scam'.
                          Oh you mean the spirit of the program when you asked me in PM "tell me what you know". What's good for you isn't good for anyone else hey mate. A fisherman can always spot a fisherman .

Comment

Shanye2233, I don't need to prove myself here, I have 1127 posts on this forum to your 8. My message to you was just a bit of fun, I had heard about your tactics in trying to get information out of people, I was just seeing for myself.

Comment

Redeeming SQ tix using Lifemiles

Hi,

Anybody here managed to redeem tickets on SQ using Lifemiles?

I have tried many routes, and they never reflect SQ as an option.

I have thought we will able to book on SQ from Sept 12 onwards?

Comment

Originally posted by slacker View Post
                                Hi,

Anybody here managed to redeem tickets on SQ using Lifemiles?

I have thought we will able to book on SQ from Sept 12 onwards?
                                You've answered your own question..?

Comment

Working...
                                X