THAI Airbus A380 will come to SIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

deleted, wrong thread
    Last edited by sqdazz; 4 October 2012, 05:21 PM.
    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

I'll be on TG 409...

Bangkok to Singapore
      Flight 1 Saturday, October 06, 2012
      confirmed
      Departure: 17:05 Bangkok, Thailand - Suvarnabhumi International
      Arrival: 20:20 Singapore, Singapore - Changi , terminal 1
      Airline: Thai Airways Intl TG409
      Aircraft: Airbus Industrie A380
      Fare type: Business
      Baggage: 30 kilogram(s) per traveller

Flight special requests
      Meal and seat request: Traveller Seat number Meal preference
      Singapore - Bangkok
      Flight 1: Singapore - Bangkok 12A No special meal
      Bangkok - Singapore
      Flight 1: Bangkok - Singapore 17A No special meal

Indicates airline has confirmed your seat or meal requests. If it has not been confirmed within 24 hours, you may want to contact the airline directly.

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
      6th October 2012

Inaugural A380 TG 409 BKK - SIN

1) zilchster
      2)
      3)
      4)
      5)

Inaugural A380 TG 410 SIN - BKK
      1) kyo+
      2) kyo +1
      3) kapitan
      4)
      5)
      Last edited by KevSQ; 5 October 2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
        I'll be on TG 409...

Bangkok to Singapore
        Flight 1 Saturday, October 06, 2012
        confirmed
        Departure: 17:05 Bangkok, Thailand - Suvarnabhumi International
        Arrival: 20:20 Singapore, Singapore - Changi , terminal 1
        Airline: Thai Airways Intl TG409
        Aircraft: Airbus Industrie A380
        Fare type: Business
        Baggage: 30 kilogram(s) per traveller

Flight special requests
        Meal and seat request: Traveller Seat number Meal preference
        Singapore - Bangkok
        Flight 1: Singapore - Bangkok Kelvin Low Kin Weng 12A No special meal
        Bangkok - Singapore
        Flight 1: Bangkok - Singapore Kelvin Low Kin Weng 17A No special meal

Indicates airline has confirmed your seat or meal requests. If it has not been confirmed within 24 hours, you may want to contact the airline directly.
        Will you be hanging around a bit to watch the SIN-BKK departure festivities (if any)?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          Will you be hanging around a bit to watch the SIN-BKK departure festivities (if any)?
          Will there be any festivities? Envy those who will fly this coming Saturday. I can only make it next Friday
          visit my blog

Comment

Hmm everyone pretty excited around here. I can understand if you are in C and are doing this as a fun trip.

To me though I'm annoyed by TGs schedule change. I have to shuttle back and forth every week and TG now has a flight departing SIN at 15:55 and then the next one at 22:00 (Mon evenings) versus 20:50 before. TG407/408 only operates Thu, Fri, Sun so I'm getting to the hotel way past midnight (faster immigration though). Argh.

Comment

Originally posted by demue View Post
              To me though I'm annoyed by TGs schedule change. I have to shuttle back and forth every week and TG now has a flight departing SIN at 15:55 and then the next one at 22:00 (Mon evenings) versus 20:50 before. TG407/408 only operates Thu, Fri, Sun so I'm getting to the hotel way past midnight (faster immigration though). Argh.
              This is one issue I do agree with - but hopefully it's just for awhile before they revert back to their regular 20:40 departure ex-SIN.

Does the bird need more time on the ground in BKK on the turnaround after HKG?

Comment

Greetings from the BKK RFL where I am fish mawing it (for starters, to be followed by a khor moo yang ) after receiving a pummeling at RSS (I knew there was a reason I had been going at it with gusto at the Grande Fitness Club)

I really wanted to do the inaugural ex-SIN as well, but a prior engagement in HKG meant being able to kill two Hähnchen with one stone.

Have a wonderful TG A380 SIN inaugural, rak kun tao fah!

Ein Prosit & sawasdee ka
                Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Hi Kyo,

Yes i would for a bit as i will be checking into hilton Orchard for a late night appointment. Let's keep our finger cross that there would not be anything wrong with the aircraft on the HK sector...hahhahah

See you then!

Comment

PM any way we can reach you

Comment

This is one issue I do agree with - but hopefully it's just for awhile before they revert back to their regular 20:40 departure ex-SIN.

Does the bird need more time on the ground in BKK on the turnaround after HKG?
                      From 28Oct, TG410/409 departure will be earlier
                      visit my blog

Comment

I'll be on the NOT-inaugural flight 30NOV. But I'll still go down to Changi later in the afternoon to soak up the atmosphere (if there's any).

Looking forward to TRs on TG's A380. Have selected 19E&F "couple seat" as Mrs RCTP do not understand why I "prefer to seat by the window when it's pitch black outside and not with together with her."

So to avoid confrontation I gave in. But will be on 17K on the way back.

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
                          Hi Kyo,

Yes i would for a bit as i will be checking into hilton Orchard for a late night appointment. See you then!
                          Sorry that one was too good to pass up on. Given what is across the street from the Hilton I would be a tad "more discerning" with such a statement Anyways, all in good fun, no pun intended.

Comment

I am right now in Royal Orchid Lounge (D) and as i was checking in just now, the check in officer told me this morning HK bound was packed and jammed up...heard it was good...not sure about TG 409 though...

Things seems pretty quiet for now...departing in C3...

Comment

Yeah. No special celebrations seen at the check in counters.

Comment

Nothing special at heck in, so I use the Premium Lounge to check in. There is a group of First to Flh checking in and they took a group pic......
                                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                                X