Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, I suppose it had to happen at some point again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I suppose it had to happen at some point again...

..if you fly with them enough, sooner or later you'll get TG'd.

Well, that used to be the case until they finally realised how p*ssed off people were getting about it and they leased those three 77W's. But I got TG'd on MUC-BKK last week, my first against me in over a year. I also got TG'd on HKG-BKK last month but that was from the old config to the new one so I won on that one. There was only five of us in 'F' ex MUC which meant the single travellers all had an empty seat next to them, and the lack of IFE doesn't really matter I suppose on the late flights as sleeping is the priority, and to be fair those velvet seats are very comfortable, better for actually sleeping than the new ones imo.

The JCL pax were none too plussed though.
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 2 October 2011, 06:25 PM.

Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

I got TG'd last month onto the upper deck of their 744 but since it's common on the SIN-BKK sector I didn't think much of it, hoping instead they would TG me on the sector to Busan but sadly.....

Comment

Same thing happened to me a month ago flying FRA-BKK. Got TGed to the old F. The seats were surprisingly comfortable except that it could be a big wider.

The IFE was aweful and agree with MANflyer that thank god it was a night flight and sleep was the priority.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
          Thanks for the reminder.
          Sorry fella.

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
          I got TG'd last month onto the upper deck of their 744 but since it's common on the SIN-BKK sector I didn't think much of it, hoping instead they would TG me on the sector to Busan but sadly.....
          Yes, their bragging of the 747 on the SIN flights is actually what will keep me away from them on the route as I have had the old config last three times.

If there is one flight you want to be TG'd it is Busan's AB6. I have been looking at that again today for a trip there later this month but can't bring myself to do that length of flight on one. I'd rather go to ICN and change airports.

Originally posted by calvinoeh View Post
          Same thing happened to me a month ago flying FRA-BKK. Got TGed to the old F. The seats were surprisingly comfortable except that it could be a big wider.

The IFE was aweful and agree with MANflyer that thank god it was a night flight and sleep was the priority.
          Indeed, the seats are very comfortable. As long as you have no seatmate it's bearable in F, but in J.......

Comment

Originally posted by scooby5 View Post
            Thank goodness they finally got rid of that beast on the FUK flight...not too sad if it got transfered to Busan Gimhae !

Comment

Working...
            X