HKG-TPE on *A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HKG-TPE on *A

I just want to confirm that there is no *A flight between HKG-TPE?

any idea what is the cheapest way? I check on CX it is like SGD500+ for return economy ticket A bit too much for 100 minutes flight right?
    visit my blog

Wouldn't Dragonair be cheaper?
    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
      Wouldn't Dragonair be cheaper?

About the same price. Prefer *A though. But seem no one now fly this route right?
      visit my blog

Comment

ANA into NRT, then a connecting flight into TPE if *A is what you want. HKG itself is not widely used as an intra-Asia transit hub

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
          ANA into NRT, then a connecting flight into TPE if *A is what you want. HKG itself is not widely used as an intra-Asia transit hub
          or can do TPE-ICN-HKG on OZ or may be TPE-to some chinese city then HKG.

I went to *A web, I have confirmed it there is no logical connection between HKG/TPE.

BR should quickly join *A
          visit my blog

Comment

The cheapest always go to those 2 TPE based airlines, CI and BR.

Just like BR at the moment, their web site is doing HK$1200 (HK$1865 with tax) HKG-TPE RT.

I always go for BR's 777/74M flight, as they open the PE seats to Economy passengers.

For CI, they are doing all-in. RT for HK$1955, if you choose 744 and the load in Premium class is low, the will put Business passengers to F section, and open the business class section for Y passengers.

The good thing for both Taiwan airlines is they still serve hot meal in this sector while CX and KA only serve a bacon roll
            Last edited by sutrakhk; 10 September 2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
              or can do TPE-ICN-HKG on OZ or may be TPE-to some chinese city then HKG.

I went to *A web, I have confirmed it there is no logical connection between HKG/TPE.

BR should quickly join *A
              Hahaha c'mon TPE is just next to HKG.

China Airlines should be the cheapest way to go HKG-TPE. If you are scared by their accidents..then no. But I'm pretty confident on China Airlines now

Comment

Good news TG is resuming HKG-TPE flight again as the extension of HKT-HKG.

Finally *A flight betwwen HKG-TPE
                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                X