Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    Are they giving those out even to SIN?
    Nope, they are only offering it on flights with a scheduled flight time of 4 hours or more.
    Received it on BKK-PVG but not on BKK-HKG.

Comment

Do anyone happen to know when TG started new amenity kit? The last time I flew in the end of June, I was given "Crabtree & Evelyn" between BKK/FUK.

Comment

Originally posted by sushiinSYD View Post
        Do anyone happen to know when TG started new amenity kit? The last time I flew in the end of June, I was given "Crabtree & Evelyn" between BKK/FUK.
        I believe they started already.. However, Asked the crew recently, Porsche amenities kit only offered on night departures... Eg: TG465 ex BKK and TG 462 EX MEL...

Asked on TG461, got old that it's offered on return flight to BKK(462) and asked on TG466 was told its offered on inbound sector...

Comment

Why TG does not use Thann. I like the Thann ammenities that they use in the Lounge Shower.
          visit my blog

Comment

I just got off TG 925 fromMUC and wasgiven the Crabtree kit..... 2nd time in bound from EU that I got this...... In two weeks time I will be outbound to EU and let's see what theywill give....

As far as I know, outbound BKKis Porsche Design and inbound is Crabtree.
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Oh, I meant both BKK/FUK and FUK/BKK were Crabtree.
              So this is another TG Russiian roulette or FUK sector is just an...

Sorry for hijacking your thread, kapitan. Hope you are still working on your way to TG platinum

Comment

Since this thread has gone wildly OT, perhaps a name-change to "All Things TG" may be in order?

Comment

Sqtalk has become a great source of TG info for me. I fly Thai far more than sq these days.
                  My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

after having flew too many flights on TG, I am finally given Platinum status. I attained *G with TG in August 2011 and only qualified to be Plat now, just, in December 2012.....

Ok, TG FCL BKK, here I comes,..... no more having to trot down to D1 or 2 to smoke..... at least until Dec 2014.....

As I am overseas, I have not received the new card yet....

ok, now that this is done, I can start clocking some of the miles to KF to maintain *G there....

Comment

That looks like a lot of flying! Congrats!

Comment

Such a long way to go... Anyhow, you made it!! Congrats, Kapitan

Comment

Please send me your BKK transits schedule so I can tag along into TG F lounge

1 month in advance would be lovely, thanks

Congrats buddy, let's pop the !

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                            That looks like a lot of flying! Congrats!
                            That's only clocking with TG, plus those clocked with SQ, it would be close to 200k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                              Please send me your BKK transits schedule so I can tag along into TG F lounge

1 month in advance would be lovely, thanks

Congrats buddy, let's pop the !
                              Checked in at BKK yesterday and enjoyed the jaunt into F lounge.... , too bad, will be cutting down on the trips in 2013....

Comment

Checked mailbox today and found this waiting for me.....

Opened it up and this is what the card says....

Here's the new card, all shiney and beautiful....

Also in the package are the luggage tags....

Comment

Working...
                                X