No announcement yet.

AZ Amenity Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And because if I had a good brand, I wouldn't want it associated with AZ.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 9 September 2007, 06:17 PM. Reason: missing verb
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

good point!!!
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

AZ604 MXP - JFK September 2007

Comment

AZ kit is so interesting. As the kit given is so non-consistent, I would be tempted just to fly AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            AZ kit is so interesting. As the kit given is so non-consistent, I would be tempted just to fly AZ.
            Well, the service is inconsistent as well. I mean the hunk and cute are not always there. And I guess Italian doesn't drink champagne. When I want champagne when they serve nuts and appetisers, it will take so long to get it. If you want red or white wines, you will get it righ away.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
              Well, the service is inconsistent as well. I mean the hunk and cute are not always there. And I guess Italian doesn't drink champagne. When I want champagne when they serve nuts and appetisers, it will take so long to get it. If you want red or white wines, you will get it righ away.
              I was lucky then on my flight. A sweet innocent cute FA served me plus an Italian long haired stallion (not my cup of tea).

Comment

Actually, there is an inconsistency in booking as well. In my last flight, when I checked in 90 minutes prior to departure at AZ Lounge, all seats had been taken away, except one. But, after the door closed, there were 8 empty seats. It happened on my JFK-MXP as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                  Differently-colored, low-quality cloth is still mainly low-quality cloth to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    True but the Amenity Kit otaku (?) nature in me just wanted it for novelty sake. mwuahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      The reviewer has spoken! Indeed, based on the real thing delivered last August.

Comment

The reviewer has spoken! Indeed, based on the real thing delivered last August.
                        Reviewer can venture his views, only because said reviewer has a Guardian Angel to supply the raw materials.

Comment

Italians drink "Spumante" (me no, because i don't like it).

BTW i agree: onboard AZ flights many things are non-consistent!

Comment

Actually, there is an inconsistency in booking as well. In my last flight, when I checked in 90 minutes prior to departure at AZ Lounge, all seats had been taken away, except one. But, after the door closed, there were 8 empty seats. It happened on my JFK-MXP as well.
                            Probably 7 pax changed their plans at last after a quick look to the inconsistence

Comment

In my opinion, my inconsistent AZ flights were more enjoyable than DL flights for the same route MXP-JFK-MXP. Perhaps being the only Asian in AZ, or for uncomprehend the languange, making it more unique experience. I guess for DL, since I can understand all what the crew said, as well as most of the pax, thus, I know how to react accordingly.
                              Perhaps the smaller portion of the meals make me longing more for AZ.

Comment

Hey, CGK. It is because everything about AZ is so inconsistent that every trip for you is a refreshing experience...and to top it all, Italian hunks to look out for, just for you of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X