Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH's new look site

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en.html

It looks nicer - but the changes are only cosmetic.

Manage My booking still won't show booking that do not originate in Kuala Lumpur (even though the Mobile site will, albeit with no details on fare paid or class of service etc)

Seat maps are now missing (can't seem to find it)

Chef on Call is now a new feature. (see Sliverkris's thread)

Enrich minisite is still the same old same old one

Overall, I'd call it slapping on a bit of makeup on a not very good site to begin with, and not really incorporating any improvements.

Come on MH... you could have done better!

Absolutely disappointing if you ask me. The new site looks like it's half finished IMO.

Comment

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/maintenance

So new in Australia that it is not even available!

Comment

And we have several new destinations with familiar names but not quite:

Belfast in Ireland proper
        Macau in Null
        Riyadh in the United Arab Emirates
        Seoul in Korea
        Seoul in South Korea

World of Riches newsletter for the quarter of 1 February - 30 April 2011 is still showing the one from the last quarter.

Comment

What's new with mana ada sistem?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
            Seat maps are now missing (can't seem to find it)

Chef on Call is now a new feature. (see Sliverkris's thread)
            Looking on the bright side of it, the best things that come with this new revamped website is the enhancement of MH's First Class product, which includes Call-on-Chef (MH version of BTC) and also a return complimentary ride on a limo from the departure destination.

Your First Class privileges begin even before you arrive at the airport. A complimentary pick-up service to and from the airport can be arranged at some of our worldwide stations.
            The complimentary limo service is also available to Business Class passengers.

The seatmap page is probably being updated. Everyone at MalaysianWings now is on high alert in anticipation of the seat map of MH's new A333. Seat numbers have been revealed - 38J + 245Y = 283 seats, only 2 seats less than SQ's A333s.

Comment

Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
              and also a return complimentary ride on a limo from the departure destination.

The complimentary limo service is also available to Business Class passengers.
              I see only DXB station? Which other stations have this feature?

Comment

[QUOTE=SliverKris;140414
                The seatmap page is probably being updated. Everyone at MalaysianWings now is on high alert in anticipation of the seat map of MH's new A333. Seat numbers have been revealed - 38J + 245Y = 283 seats, only 2 seats less than SQ's A333s.[/QUOTE]
                When are the 333s due? I'd expect quite a comfy cabin with an even lower seating density than SQ. Hopefully, the Y pitch can be as great as the 772

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  I see only DXB station? Which other stations have this feature?
                  Aha, that'll be Jessica's next assignment for SQsTalk.

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  When are the 333s due? I'd expect quite a comfy cabin with an even lower seating density than SQ. Hopefully, the Y pitch can be as great as the 772
                  The first A333 'NG' for MH will be arriving on 12 April. First commercial flight will be on 15 May 2011 KUL-BNE.

The controversy among MalaysianWings members now is that whether those 38J seats will be cramped on the first cabin of the A333 or will it be split into 2 cabins. This will lead us to as whether MH will come out with a recliner new J seat (if all 38J seats are in the first cabin) or a narrower seat pitch in the Economy Class (if the 38J seats are split in 2 cabins). The seat map at the seat selection menu when booking a flight through MH's website seems to suggest that all 38J seats are on the first cabin. Does MH crazy for coming out with a recliner seat at this era in an A333? Or simply the seat map graphic on MH's booking engine is unreliable? *jeng jeng jeng... so much drama!*

The truth will be unveiled in MalaysianWings LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X