• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invitation to join Qantas Feedback Panel

This just landed in my inbox:

Hello Keith Membership number: XXXXXXX
    An invitation to join a new Qantas feedback panel

Qantas is building a feedback panel, made up of a select group of customers, to help us continually improve our customer service. We would like to invite you to join the feedback panel.

A different method for you to tell us what you think

Approximately every second time you fly we will send you a link to a short survey (three questions) that will ask for feedback for the specific journey that you have just completed.

Linking your responses to a specific flight will allow your feedback to be delivered directly and quickly back to our frontline managers and the employees who served you, both in the air and on the ground, during your journey.

Each post journey survey should take less than 2 minutes to complete and you will be able to opt-out of the panel at any time. The survey is designed to be easily accessible on laptops and desktops as well as most internet enabled mobile devices, such as iPhone® and BlackBerry® smartphones.

We will also keep you updated with a quarterly newsletter that will only be distributed to panel members.

Joining the Panel

To join the panel, please click on the link below. We are excited to be implementing a system that will help us listen to you, learn about your needs and then act to improve your experience when flying Qantas.

We look forward to hearing from you and appreciate your involvement.

Yours sincerely,

Lesley Grant
    Group Executive Customer and Marketing
    One mini step closer to Chairman's Lounge membership? Guess it doesn't hurt to dream!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Wouldn't count on it! I'm NB, and have been completing these for the last few years.

Comment

Working...
    X