Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Miss Thailand 2005! Now everyone can fly with her

http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/life/ca...58279?hpt=Sbin

Dunno about the captain bit as i only see three bars on her epaulette - but go girl anyway!

If only SQ allowed women pilots !

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Dunno about the captain bit as i only see three bars on her epaulette
      Three bars on the epaulette and sits in the right seat - First Officer indeed. I guess it's typical for people to refer to a pilot as "Captain" because it's a more attractive title. I'm just a student pilot and my friends are already calling me "Captain Aulia" Too early for me to earn that title!

Here she is in a B737-300 a while back and it's nice to see her in the newer A320 now.

Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

She is far too young and good looking for that clunky old 737 cockpit... god that 737 doesn't even have digital PFD or MFD!
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
          She is far too young and good looking for that clunky old 737 cockpit... god that 737 doesn't even have digital PFD or MFD!

When you join an airline, you're going to have to start somewhere, and it's usually with the older fleet. Now that she's on the A320, I think it suits her well!
          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

AK also have a few female pilots - not sure if there's a CPT amongst them now - but have seen 3 female FOs - and even my previous short flight last monday to KUL was a female FO. All of them are on the A320s and there's one on the A340.

Comment

this is the link on AK female pilots :

http://www.tonyfernandesblog.com/mai...-for-the-girls

Comment

Working...
              X