Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best BA SIN-LDN & LDN-SIN timings?

Hi Guys,

I'm taking BA to/fro SIN-LDN, C one way and F another way... apparently there're 2 BA timings - one 777 and one 747. Which one should I choose for both legs?

Thanks!!

C on the upper deck, F on the 777. The timings are roughly the same anyway, aren't they?

Comment

Presumably you meant LHR.

Yes, they are 30mins apart so basically no difference

Comment

yeah not much diff in the time, but the planes are different. OK i'll go for the 777 then. thanks!

Comment

Are BA already finished upgrading the "new" J seats on all of their B777?

Heard about a lengthy delayed of that process because of floor support complication on upgrading "new" Club World on their B777...
          It's been a while since the last time I flew with them.

Speaking of BA's F, my choice is in the nose of B744 instead of B777.
          Being once on each type, I prefer the F on B744 than F on B777, felt more secluded.
          Last edited by Dent@SUB; 29 September 2010, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Agree with going for Club World on the 744 Upper Deck. I don't like the very messy, dormitory-like feel of the large J cabin on the 777. Club on the 744 Upper Deck feels somewhat more intimate.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
            X