Options To Taipei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr. HFH View Post
    Interesting. I've never heard of a package which you can buy without specifying the dates. So you bought the Free & Easy Package, don't know your return date, but do know your return flight number?
    SIN-HKG - CX710 , I have a option going on a later flight which departs at 10/11 , but I chose the earliest one

HKG-SIN - CX635 - I also have a option going on the later flight which departs at 4pm and 8pm respectively . However I chose 635 as it is scheduled A340-300 and also arrives here with great sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
      SIN-HKG - CX710 , I have a option going on a later flight which departs at 10/11 , but I chose the earliest one

HKG-SIN - CX635 - I also have a option going on the later flight which departs at 4pm and 8pm respectively . However I chose 635 as it is scheduled A340-300 and also arrives here with great sunset.
      But that doesn't explain the date flexibility. Really? You can buy the package without specifying the dates? When do you have to choose your return date?

Comment

But that doesn't explain the date flexibility. Really? You can buy the package without specifying the dates? When do you have to choose your return date?
        I will be staying in TPE for 4 nights and when i return to HKG i will first stay in shenzhen for about 2 or 3 nights , then to hong kong for 2 nights. So the return ticket is flexible.

Note : I booked the tour only for Hotel in Hong kong and Taiwan + airtickets. Hotel in shenzhen is at my own expenses.

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
          I will be staying in TPE for 4 nights and when i return to HKG i will first stay in shenzhen for about 2 or 3 nights , then to hong kong for 2 nights. So the return ticket is flexible.
          Perhaps, but I've still never heard of a package with a flexible return date. Would you provide the link, I'd be interested.

Comment

Perhaps, but I've still never heard of a package with a flexible return date. Would you provide the link, I'd be interested.
            http://www.focaltravel.com.sg//holid...&p=7&tourType=

Comment

Working...
            X