Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oman Air new business class (a first class seat)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oman Air new business class (a first class seat)

Just looked at Oman air's website to look at their new products and was wowed by their new business class. Not sure what routes the new 330's are flying from but they are definitely on the BKK, KUL, FRA and LHR routes. The new business class seat is huge and to me looks almost identical to the OZ F seat. The config is 1-2-1 and seats are fully flat with massive PTV.

They also offer a chauffeur service to all their business customers. They also offer in-flight internet and there are only 20 C seats.

Seat width = 22"
    Seat pitch = 82"
    Screen = 17"

examples of special fares:

BKK-LHR = 77,915 THB
    LHR-BKK = 1341 GBP

Looks like Oman are really making an effort and providing a fantastic product.
    I just did an example search for LHR-BKK in August and the fare was £1600. I haven't found any *A partners so you would have to credit miles to Etihad or Oman I think.
    Last edited by jjpb3; 6 July 2010, 05:22 AM. Reason: Moved to different forum
    Summer holiday plans: Asia 09

I've heard great things about the service too. Would definitely like to try them out one day. And since they're partners with EY on their FFP, this might give me an incentive to try flying with EY too !

Comment

Impressive. Is Oman a "dry" carrier or do they serve booze onboard?

Comment

What is "OnAir Mobile Phone Services" that briefly flashed across the introduction screen? If it is what I think it is, could be the perfect reason not to fly with them.

I don't like the way the trend of mobile phones on aircraft seems to be heading.

Comment

Working...
        X