Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impressed with J class on OK for regional flights

It's at the back!.

OK, it was an ATR42 and the entrance is at the back of the aircraft so in a way it was the first two rows, but it still made me smile. I had row 11, so even thought even though it was a J class ticket if I am in row 11 it is clearly a single cabin, but there was a divider!.

What was even more amusing was they had this divider up in from of row 11 while we boarded. They then removed them and I though that was it, but after the safety demonstration they put them back up.
    Last edited by MAN Flyer; 2 July 2010, 04:06 AM.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    It's at the back!.
    So it was literally at the pointy end?

I know the folks on this board like to refer to the front of the plane as pointy, but I've seen both the front and rear of an aircraft, and I know which end is more pointy than the other

How was the rest of the service on OK?

Comment

Well not literally as there are toliets and galley to the right before the actual pointy end. Service was good, but it was only BUD-PRG so they didn't have that much to do.

I do love travelling on Turboprops. Give me one of those over those fat, ugly, quiet and fuel efficient monsters that seem to be the in thing any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
      X