London-Paris on AF's A380!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London-Paris on AF's A380!

Incase someone would like to have a trip. €78 is a good price.

http://www.heathrow-london.co.uk/air...is-on-the-a380

This is crazy!!
    But I think it will attract many people to ride A380 from London to Paris

Comment

At nearly 540 seats i think this is a good idea..... and more so when normally these seats are just sitting on a tarmac not going anywhere.

Comment

if i was closer to london i think i would go for the trip.

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Good spot, FN-GM. Smart marketing moved by AF too; I imagine it would draw a lot of curious passengers.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Good timing by AF to drive the screws into BA when they're down...

Comment

Agreed with all! I wanna try their Business Product... now to dig out some cash from my drained bank account.

Comment

ooo i didn't think about Business Class. I have never been in there before

Comment

AF could have a killing if they scheduled the flight at peak times on the LHR route, effectively they would have like 4 times the normal capacity in 1 flight... shame their aircraft downtime schedule does not suit.

Saying that, as others comment lots of people will take the opportunity to ride a whalejet on the cheap. Wonder how much an F seat will go for, or maybe they won't use the F cabin?
                    Last edited by AsiaCommuter; 15 May 2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Might go for a ride although last time I did AF check in at LHR it was chaos, interesting to see how they handle an A380 load. Any takers for a bet that loading / unloading will take longer than the block time!

Gets me wondering if the plane tax becomes a reality will we see more big birds on runs such as this?

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
                        Wonder how much F seat will go for, or maybe they want use the F cabin?
                        F won't be offered for sale on those flights. The 9 seats will remain empty during the short hops.

Comment

Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
                          F won't be offered for sale on those flights. The 9 seats will remain empty during the short hops.
                          Tis truly a pity! I mean they can sell it @ Exorbitant rates and people will still wollop it all up!

Comment

Air France-KLM makes record annual loss

post deleted
                            Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                              Looks like they'll definitely need to raise the cash!!
                              http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/10128296.stm
                              But out of GBP 78 for LHR-CDG-LHR, only GBP 13 (Base fare) and GBP 10 (Fuel Surcharge) are going to AF's pocket, others are all for taxes

And for CDG-LHR-CDG, the base fare is only GBP 3 out of the total GBP 68

Comment

Working...
                              X