BMI Website Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMI Website Issues

Have been trying to log into my BD account for the past week and eveytime I do so it seems to log out as soon as I click the "Member's Area" link. Is it just me or has anyone else been facing the same problem? Tried it on my home computer and at work and it's the same.
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

BD had a screwup a few weeks ago when some people logged in to find other peoples' account details. BD disabled all logins for a long while until it was fixed and subsequently, gave some miles to everyone to compensate for the hassle.

Perhaps I should expect some more miles in a few weeks ?

Comment

I see... Thanks for that jhm... Just started using BD, so I guess I won't be getting any additional miles...
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Unfortunately, this happens every few months or so... You can get to it via navigating to other pages first before entering the Member's area again, but it varies each time.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Hope they get it fixed (for good) soon... Where's the German efficiency (considering they got bought over by LH)?

Comment

I also experience the same issues - IIRC, there's something on the BD FAQs on TOF about the logging out issue - have seen the heading but not read the advice, might be something to assist there

Comment

As long as the big bad WOLF doesn't come and mess around with DC.... I'm just about willing to forgive them for all that is not right, namely the site, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC and the ICC.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                As long as the big bad WOLF doesn't come and mess around with DC.... I'm just about willing to forgive them for all that is not right, namely the site, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC, the ICC and the ICC.
                The ICC has improved though, made a booking couple of days ago, great operator, was ticketed in 2 hours. This has been the case for my last couple of bookings
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                  The ICC has improved though, made a booking couple of days ago, great operator, was ticketed in 2 hours. This has been the case for my last couple of bookings
                  We need the name of this miracle-worker. Yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    We need the name of this miracle-worker. Yesterday.
                    I think it was Oman? or something like that.
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Working...
                    X