Enrich is getting better...seriously!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enrich is getting better...seriously!

You really have to hand it to Enrich for trying their best to improve their program.

About 4-5 years ago, I started with Enrich but was so fed up with their system and operations, so I had switched to KF and have been flying loyally with SQ for 4 years now.

Recently, a chain of events left me feeling that Enrich is doing their best to win back loyalty. I was at Silver tier but then was downgraded to Blue as I had failed to requalify. But out of the blue, a Silver card package was sent to me, with a letter informing me that that they had upgraded me back to Silver as a gesture of goodwill. On top of that, upon logging into my account, I found out that they had also credited some expired miles back to my account, citing "MH Goodwill Miles for Extend" (whatever that means). Wow, I thought, this Enrich is getting generous!

And here's what seals the deal. Enrich also has a few very good promos that actually DO work. One of them was double miles will be awarded if travel is done during the promotion period. And then, the latest promo from them this month is 50% off redemption (https://filestore.xmr3.com/474290/14...offers/005.jpg). I could fly to Langkawi for only 7500 miles + RM30 tax (return)! The best part about redemption is that I can now do online redemption booking! I only knew of this feature when I was exploring the Enrich Online section (This feature apparently has been online since 2009!). This has eliminated the need to call up the call centre to do booking. It's really easy to do, and I just booked KUL-AMS outbound on Economy and inbound on First for only 50,000 Enrich miles + RM962. How sweet is that?! Most importantly, there is availability for redemption. We earn loads of miles so that we can redeem free tickets with minimal tax charges. And I don't want to be planning ONE year ahead!

So looking at all these positive movements, I have decided to dump SQ and KF altogether. Ever since KF Elite Gold is no longer allowed access into Virgin Clubhouse in LHR, I found the privileges of Elite Gold not that great. And with MH improving their online booking (I can even select fares with 125% Enrich miles), I'm sold!

So cheers to Enrich!

Let's see if this lasts!

Hmm, I have to open one of my Enrich mailings and read one of these days...
    Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Yes I have to agree, I redeemed 7000 miles for KUL-HKT and tax was barely 70MYR. Very good indeed

Comment

May need to look into this!

Comment

If i still lived in KL this would have been enough to switch me out of CX most likely. Nice to see improvements but their lack of a tie up with a premier alliance is hampering them still.

Comment

I've long since given up on Enrich, and I am Enrich Gold.

They sent me the latest quarterly World of Riches newsletter they send to Enrich members this week. Received on 3 December, for the period starting 1 November......

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Received on 3 December, for the period starting 1 November......
              Don't worry - it's not late mailing per se.... it was available 16th November online

But seriously, I still collect on it - and i'm reasonably happy but only because I live here, and the offices are nearby.

Comment

not an enrich member as such but I have a velocity membership.One Trip to Kuala Lumpur or Penang in fare qualifying classes got me a free hoyts movie pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  I've long since given up on Enrich, and I am Enrich Gold.

They sent me the latest quarterly World of Riches newsletter they send to Enrich members this week. Received on 3 December, for the period starting 1 November......
                  I have much the same with LH. I usually get their newsletter/magazine 6-8 weeks late.

Comment

Hmmm looking back the past year, I have abandoned KF and jumped back to MH, and I have to say that it's a pretty good decision. Have managed to redeemed so many trips with Enrich miles, in contrast to my KF miles which I don't even get a chance to redeem (unless booked like way in advance!)!

Comment

I guess one of the objections would be that Enrich is not part of any major airline alliance... Is it a problem for any of you?

Comment

Working...
                      X