• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
    a very real threat to MH comes more from AK/AX
    you mean D7?

Comment

ooops - yes its D7 - and not AX - "armani exhange"

Comment

jadivindra: I see that you are certainly passionate about MH. I am too - love their service and human touch which SQ sometimes lack.

Nevertheless, you have to understand that SQ aircraft purchases are not financed by the tax-payers of Singapore.

The contrary is to be said for MH. It's MINE and YOURS (if you pay tax in Malaysia) tax money that's being spent (unnecessarily).

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
          jadivindra:
          The contrary is to be said for MH. It's MINE and YOURS (if you pay tax in Malaysia) tax money that's being spent (unnecessarily).
          Hi Leo youre right on the above but you know how they are like, if they dont spend it there they will spend it elsewhere for some political motive or something.At least this way everyone and not one particular group gets to benefit from it.

I disagree with the idea that you have to have an A380 to "stay ahead or a least with the competition [sic]". You can do that with a B777-300ER, or any other modern jetliner.

Kelvegoh, I did not mention that you need an A380 for to stay ahead of competition but exactly what you echo. Only in this case there are no T7-300ER to talk about as the decision made some years back for new hardware is the A380.

Comment

Maybe not so much now, but a while ago, the A380 would likely have been considered to be a prestigious acquisition.... the newest, latest, biggest...

Comment

Working...
            X