Air Asia shaving 20 percent off all fares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Asia shaving 20 percent off all fares

On Monday and Tuesday, AirAsia is shaving 20 percent off its prices to all destinations except London and within Thailand.

The 48-hour sale involves travel from Monday to Nov 30 this year.

Its group regional head of commercial, Kathleen Tan said AirAsia’s low fair would continue to stimulate travel demand.

seems some of the fares are not lower than usual, and in fact some even to KUL have increased.

Comment

This is not a 9 month in advance promo 0$ fare. this is 20% off whatever the fares are for dates coming very soon. Two different things.

Comment

yup, its great if u want to travel in the next few weeks! nice1 air Asia
        My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

hmmm not talking abt the "O" fare promo - but for a 2 weeks advance booking still seems higher as just did a booking last month for travel in next week and the return fare was S$62 but today's 20% fare off for mid oct comes up to S$85.

Comment

i think thats just luck of the draw depending how heavily booked the flights are on any given day
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

AK is having a sale again till this sunday for travel till dec - and for most weekdays flights between SIN-KUL a return would be S$40nett - and KUL-SIN one-way is rm25nett! But does not apply on weekends n public holidays.

Comment

Working...
              X