Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Inflight Entertainment] VS V-Port is better than SQ Krisworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Inflight Entertainment] VS V-Port is better than SQ Krisworld?

Is it?
    I took VS many years ago, and I found they have a lot of movie and TV selections!

Originally posted by vincent0720 View Post
    I took VS many years ago, and I found they have a lot of movie and TV selections!
    It's 2009 now. Have you tried doing some online research to find the latest news on the IFE on SQ and VS?

Here's the link for KrisWorld:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...?v=-520560989&

(I assume you'll be able to find the corresponding VS link.)

Or is there some other definition of 'better' besides the range of offerings that you're working with?
    Last edited by jjpb3; 21 August 2009, 02:00 AM.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Seriously, what is it with the recent spate of absolutely useless threads serving no purpose (be it information or entertainment) whatsoever?

I can't wait for the school holidays to finish!

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Seriously, what is it with the recent spate of absolutely useless threads serving no purpose (be it information or entertainment) whatsoever?

Glad to hear I have deputies!

But the real question here is: is VS IFE overrated?
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post

well, I was looking at VS inflight entertainment another day and thought it might become a good reason to fly VS again. That's all.
          I definitely understand SQ new IFE and have flown with 77W.

But maybe the selections of VS movies, TVs, channels, are more and better than new SQ IFE. So I would like to ask everyone's opinion.

Comment

well, I was looking at VS inflight entertainment another day and thought it might become a good reason to fly VS again. That's all.
            I definitely understand SQ new IFE and have flown with 77W.

But maybe the selections of VS movies, TVs, channels, are more and better than new SQ IFE. So I would like to ask everyone's opinion.
            This thread is more about VS than SQ then. I'm moving this to the 'Other Airlines' forum.

As for the comparison with KrisWorld, again I would advise going to the VS website and comparing the IFE's selection with KrisWorld's.

(The desire to compare the two is somewhat puzzling for me, because disqualifying airlines based on their IFE's relative comparison with KrisWorld would probably end up limiting your flight options quite a bit. Only on the LHR-HKG/Oz routes would choosing one airline really force you to forgo the other's IFE. That's a pretty circuitous route from LAX to TPE or Oz, no?)

jjpb3
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

You are looking at flying VS because of their inflight entertainment!??

Comment

Originally posted by hsf View Post
                You are looking at flying VS because of their inflight entertainment!??
                No, because KrisWorld is overrated

Comment

VS and SQ routes don't seem to overlap very much right?
                  Anyway the best way for you to know is go and TRY. Then you can tell us.

Comment

Working...
                  X