CX Seat Choice for Family of 3 in Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CX Seat Choice for Family of 3 in Y

Okay, well I've taken the plunge and have booked CX for my trip to the US & Canada in Dec/Jan. Would have preferred SQ, but given the price and the ability to still fly home from YVR instead of tracking back to LAX, CX it was.

So I've booked the following flights:

CX105 ADL/HKG (333) connecting to CX880 HKG/LAX (74A)
    CX839 YVR/HKG (34D) connecting to CX104 HKG/ADL (333)

There will be 3 of us travelling in Y (2 Adults & 1 Child) and notice that the 333 and 34D have a 2+4+2 configuration. Can anyone suggest what would be the best seats to try and go for. Generally prefer a Window (hence not a problem when flying SQ) but as there are 3 of us will they automatically seats us in the middle?

Originally posted by soak01 View Post
    Okay, well I've taken the plunge and have booked CX for my trip to the US & Canada in Dec/Jan. Would have preferred SQ, but given the price and the ability to still fly home from YVR instead of tracking back to LAX, CX it was.

So I've booked the following flights:

CX105 ADL/HKG (333) connecting to CX880 HKG/LAX (74A)
    CX839 YVR/HKG (34D) connecting to CX104 HKG/ADL (333)

There will be 3 of us travelling in Y (2 Adults & 1 Child) and notice that the 333 and 34D have a 2+4+2 configuration. Can anyone suggest what would be the best seats to try and go for. Generally prefer a Window (hence not a problem when flying SQ) but as there are 3 of us will they automatically seats us in the middle?
    I'd rather go for the 2-1, which means 2 pax by the window and one beside on the middle row, or all of you in the middle
    Last edited by flyKL; 11 March 2009, 08:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
    X