The Qantas Anni Horribilis Master Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soak01 View Post
    Australian media are reporting another bad day for QF with a fault causing QF12 flying LAX to SYD having to follow an Air NZ LAX-AKL flight across the pacific to AKL for repairs.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

More here with pics.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.a...657309&rss=yes
    What's wrong with Qantas lately? so many and to many incidents...

Comment

• A Qantas spokeswoman confirmed a weather radar antenna had malfunctioned on the 12-year-old plane but added a replacement was flown to Auckland and the flight eventually landed in Sydney four hours late.
      Sure sounds like they dumbed-down the problem there.

Comment

• Not again!
        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

• Radar failure forces Qantas flight back

Deleted
          Last edited by Megatop; 17 November 2011, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Wow!

OK, with all of KeithMEL's 'roo's problems being reported in separate threads here, HUGE AL would like to vote that we have a "Qantas, The World's Most Experienced Airline (at clocking more 2008 problems in the press)" Master Thread.
            Last edited by HUGE AL; 14 November 2008, 04:32 PM.
            HUGE AL

Comment

• KeithMEL's first response would be to give you a bollocking for misspelling his favourite airline!

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                KeithMEL's first response would be to give you a bollocking for misspelling his favourite airline!
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• What is up with QF and its aircraft radars?
                  KeithMEL, care to explain?

Comment

• For decoration purposes of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                      What is up with QF and its aircraft radars?
                      KeithMEL, care to explain?
                      Contrary to the belief of some, I'm not an employee of the airline.

You'd have thought the media hype and the global financial meltdown would make their planes less full, but no I'm still waitlisted for a couple of flights...
                      Last edited by KeithMEL; 14 November 2008, 12:17 PM.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

KeithMEL's first response would be to give you a bollocking for misspelling his favourite airline!

My bad. Or...did I do that on purpose?

Edited.
                        HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          Contrary to the belief of some, I'm not an employee of the airline.
                          Not an employee of the airline BUT we do know that you provide lead vocals for the Qantas ad.

Comment

Not an employee of the airline BUT we do know that you provide lead vocals for the Qantas ad.
                            I believe he's also on the W CD.
                            HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              I believe he's also on the W CD.
                              Nancy Sinatra would be insulted...

*cough* OT *cough*

Comment

REALLY?! OH MY GOD! THAT'S SOOO COOL! You are?? WOW! Well, after reading a lot on this forum, I knew that you know a lot and very involved with Qantas. But I didn't know you were part of the commercial. I must admit that they do a good job with their ads (I think I've commented on this before).

Anyways, back to the topic- is Qantas doing really bad financially to allow problems after problems to happen to them?

Comment

Working...
                                X