Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingfisher goes Int'l

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles...-heathrow.html

Kingfisher just took delivery of the A330-200. The Kingfisher First class is one of those F/J products. They've even put in a bar/social area.........on an A330! Y also has a stand-up bar area. Kingfisher's first int'l destination will be to LHR from BLR and BOM. Soon, Kingfisher will start service to SIN and HKG from BOM. And by later this year, they will take delivery of the A340-500 which will allow them to fly BLR-SFO nonstop.

I've heard so much about Kingfisher and their amazing service, but now with int'l service commencing, we can really put that to test to see how they fair against the big dogs.
    Last edited by sqforever; 16 July 2008, 11:30 AM.
    Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

As I said in TOF, I am not impressed with how the business seat looks, especially the window seats - you'll need to climb over the aisle seat when its flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      As I said in TOF, I am not impressed with how the business seat looks, especially the window seats - you'll need to climb over the aisle seat when its flat.
      ..but you're impressed with something else...[hint] calendar

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        ..but you're impressed with something else...[hint] calendar
        Hey, I'm a single male in my twenties. What do you expect?

Comment

Great news.

I am always happy with 34 inches for the economy seating, but the business class doesn’t look at impressive.

Will get a good look at the A330 when I go to Farnborough this weekend.

I wonder how they will focus on selling tickets – travel agents or on-line. Anybody know when these tickets will be available to book? Hoping to hit Mumbai for a week in December and get a very nice introductory special!

Comment

where do you get pictures?
            zxcvbn

Comment

Video actually - click on the one that says tour

http://www.flightglobal.com/articles...-heathrow.html

Enjoy

Comment

Working...
              X