VX Could Be Flying LAX-ORD + SFO-ORD by November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX Could Be Flying LAX-ORD + SFO-ORD by November

Much to the anguish of AA and UA. Add DFW and they will really be putting the hurt on AA.

Check it out:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822908
    HUGE AL

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    Much to the anguish of AA and UA. Add DFW and they will really be putting the hurt on AA.

Check it out:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822908
    that would be great. the more stops the better. VX is awesome (even if they loaded one meal too little in F on my last flight and i was the last served )

Comment

taipeiflyer should call Guest Care and bitch them out. Perhaps they will credit you for the segment.
      HUGE AL

Comment

taipeiflyer should call Guest Care and bitch them out. Perhaps they will credit you for the segment.
        I can't imagine taipeiflyer ever bitching anyone out. He strikes me as someone who's just an all-around nice guy.

Gotta find a way to try VX out...
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
          I can't imagine taipeiflyer ever bitching anyone out. He strikes me as someone who's just an all-around nice guy.
          Not when he doesn't get his meal.
          HUGE AL

Comment

no, i definitely did not bitch them out. i didn't even say anything other than "oh, ok." but i was bummed to see two people that didn't even touch their meals... i was actually quite hungry and was half-tempted to ask them if they weren't going to eat their meal, would they mind passing it my way. of course i didn't, however. but it was a little bit troubling that they said they would give me a service recovery voucher, and then the FA came over near the end of the flight and gave me a screwtop bottle of chardonnay instead. nonetheless, i said thanks. then went and had lunch at the rotunda room at neiman marcus in union square...so i ended up making out ok in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
              no, i definitely did not bitch them out...
              I think that should be edited to say, "...but I did make sure HUGE AL heard about it..." Hahahahahaha
              HUGE AL

Comment

I think that should be edited to say, "...but I did make sure HUGE AL heard about it..." Hahahahahaha
                this is 100% correct!

Comment

I'd now be extremely careful about the things I say to you.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                    I'd now be extremely careful about the things I say to you.
                    I do turn the recorder off when we're speaking...hmmm...I think so...
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                    X